Chapter 17 my good and bad day ;()

This is just a chapter about her life so far. I've been workin SO  hard on this chapter!! ARGHH! THANKS NOBODY FOR READING THIS RUBBISH BOOK! >:( Tiffany to the side>>>>>

Wednesday. Meaning the middle of the week. Oh godd, only 48hours left to practise until i'd be up on that stage! I sighed getting up and out of bed. I had to choose two outfits since afterschool i would be going out for tea with dad and Kelly. I couldn't wait! I hadn't actually met her but i was sure she was really nice as dad had said some really nice things about her. I settled for a red simple yet elegant dress which just covered my knees, i decided to accessorize it with a pearl necklace. Sorted! Now my school outfit....

I walked out of the house with my earphones stuck in my ears. I arrived at the school gates to see the nerds who once saw me walked away. Then i saw the goths enter the school looking dead, when they saw me they looked deadlier! I saw the gymnast clique on my way to the building where my clique usually hanged out. The gmnasts saw me but chose to avoid me while Ciara gave me a small smile. I gave her one too. Then everything rushed back. All the stress they had caused me, having me to change for them, and making me feel so...confused? I couldn't deal with this shit right now. The feeling was soon gone as i saw my clique, a smile was brought to my face. "heyy" i said. They all looked up,"heey!" they all chorused. 

 Homeroom passed, 2 hours flew and before i knew it it was already lunch time.I caught up with Tamara and we both entered the Canteen.

Everybody in our year were talking about the final year disco held in June. Exactly six months away. It was such a big hype as most people were going to different collegues than there friends. The disco is held on the day before we actually leave, just so we can wave off our friends properly. It was the end of November and tomorrow would be the first of december. The Christmas hassles were already starting, the only thing i looked forward to was the holiday, and christmas ofcourse. Although it would be really weird this time round without Rossetta and our Traditional family Christmas tree, also nan visiting.

I bought a chicken wrap and so did Tamara, we were heading to practice when the sweeT's saw us coming and blocked the exit. " Did you know some people actually call their dog bobo" Tiffany said emphazizng the name 'bobo', that was my dog's name how did they find out? "Yeah, it sounds like hobo, ahaha!" Tara said. They all began to fake laugh. I was fuming, nobody talks about my pup like that! They moved out of the way but Tiffany gave me a devillish smile before turning her back on me. 

"What was all that about?" said Tamara.

"Dunno, but i'm gonna find out" i said. This was starting to sound like a mystery film lol. Today was just one of those bad days..maybe tonight can cheer me up?

                                                                                  * 

I got home from school and quickly took a shower. I got out within 10 minutes and changed into my dress. I loved dressing up, if only i had a sister! It would be so fun, just imagine all the things you could talk about that you couldn't with a boy. Waxes, tans, period, boys, whatever!

I walked downstairs to find dad in a tux. His face glowed, i really haven't seen him like this before, what is this woman doing to my dad! I chuckled. "Ready, milady" dad said. I laughed and linked my arms around his.

We picked up Kelly from this huge victorian house which was her mothers apparently. Kelly looked beautiful. She wore a flawless tailback aqua dress with an Indian embroidered belt, finished with a black tight fitted blazer and simple make-up. 

She reminded me of my beautiful mum, pretty and fashionable. My smile faltered at the thought of here, what would she say if she saw us right now? A hot tear fell but i decided to wipe it away. She would be happy for us.

The Evening was a blast! Kelly was amazing to talk to with all she had experienced. She also had a great sense of humor as she cracked me up, i was so happy for my dad. They shared small moments until i had the urge to go the bathroom to give them some space. I hid behind the door seeing them smile and look deep into eachothers eyes, then they kissed. Okay time to go into the bathroom! I smiled tonight was a good evening. I guess this was my good bad day. 

I know, lame right? Lol, it isn't over yet! vcf! ;) xxx Tiffany to the side >>>>