Chapter 6 Diets and Obsessions! 8L

I woke up to the sweet smell of syrup, which had travelled it's way from the kitchen to my bedroom. Dad can make pancakes!? Well who can't? It was Saturday, dad'sday off and mine! Thinking of doing some father-daughter bonding! ;)

I thought life so far. It was good but full of surprises! Goshh! i had been in Lassitter High ( THE biggest High School in America, may i add) for a whole week! -And survived! Damn! I am goood!

I got out of my dreamy bed and yawned. I strolled down the stairs nearly tripping! Into the kitchen i went  to find a tower full of dodgy looking pancakes and a dozen bottles of syrup. I looked up at my dad astonished. " Da-aad", i stuttered. "whaat?" he replied, scratching his head. " T-here full of calories!And whats with the ton of syrup? And you know i now do gym!" I felt so offended. " But i thought they were -healthy? And the pancakes are so big i thought one bottle for one pancake, i d-dunno?" Now that's my dad. Confused.Innocent. Dumb. 

I rolled my eyes in frustration and made myself something from the kitchen. There was pasta, a leaf or to of lettuce, baby carrots and cucumber. Perfect! Pasta salad it is! I know it isn't breakfast much, but it is lunch! It's Brunch! Okay, i think i should calm down now.

After my delicious calorie-free brunch i decided to go for a jog becoming a gymnast it's haard! I need a new body. So anyway i did a 30minute jog around theblock and got to know the place. After, i came home to put some workout music  on and practiced my splits and my gymnast routine. After that 1 hour practice but was soo worth it! I had a shower. 

After one hot steamy shower dad came into my room. Gladly i had my bathrobe around me. Huh, typical dad. " Look, jas i'm sorry 'bout earlier, heres some mags to make it up to you". " Thank's dad "i said after giving him a hug. After he'd gone i lay flat on my bed and flicked through the magazines. It's surprising how a couple of mags can brighten up your day! This thing was really becoming an obsession! And i was starting to get hungry. Salad? Starting to get bored of that. All i ever ate nowadays...