Chapter 18 The Dance final comes with the biggest shock >:o

It's the dance final! Please comment and fan! From this Chapter and on, i'm taking it to a whole new level! xxx <3

It's been weeks, i've been pracatising for! Breaks, Lunches, Afterschool and it all comes down to this. I just hope it all pays off.

*DODODO* Lunch is over. And i feel paralyzed to walk to the main hall. The hall where i became friends with the dance clique. I took a deep breath. " Comee onn!" roared Jason, dragging me out the building. "we need all the time we can get!" I ran and ran till we entered the hall and were backstage. There was the rest us already changing. I quickly got changed and met with the others for quick rehearsals. 

Soon i could see the hall was filled. EVERYBODY was there. The Nerds, Gymnasts, Goths and the Popular kids looking bored out of there skulls, why all yr 11's? Because we were the oldest and most  'sensible' year group, well the last time i checked it was our year who had the food fight! Why not year 7's or something! Then there were the teachers and the parents including dad! My nerves started to kick in! 

Redgeways crew came in, all wearing black, the goths suddenly had interest in this whole thing lol. The crew were called 'Dynamite Drill'. Redgeways crew were up first and cause we were backstage as it was our hall we couldn't see what we were competing against.

I heard the announcer of this whole thing talking to everyone on his mic. Only a few minutes and we were up on that stage. "OH SHII". I heard the announcer, or whatever you bloody call them, saying our dance group was up. We all took deep breathes, and got on. I opened my eyes once we were on stage. Teachers and Parents cheered and clapped. Probably because of 'Dynamite Drill.' 

Then we started. Our music came on. Lydia moved with a beat and so did jason, soon kieran did this thing with his body that made people go 'woww', i was so stunned at how our routine was flowing then Sophie leaned in and did a back flip against this boy's back which created an illusion which me and a few other girls had to do a move around. Tamara did her body popping and stepped back. Everyone had done their individual moves now it was my turn. My legs shook hysterically. Then.. i step forward, turn around, push elbows out wave hands turn around do the fame jump as the other guys catch me, then repeat our chorus moves, then our grand move called 'the trampoline.' Where us girls danced back and the guys surrounded us pushed one of us who jumped did an action then the next girl till the music stopped and we ended our performance with our signature move. EVERYONE were up on their feet, even the Populars, they were looking at..me? I smiled as i breathed heavily, the Redgeway guys looked a bit shocked. The judges were even up on their feet. I blew air out, goshh, i did it, we did it!

15 minutes later...Guess what- WE WON! WHOOO! It ALL payed off! We drank plenty, hugged eachother. It reminded me of the first time i met them, and there i was with them...they were like my family!

We were still madly talking about our dance when the swee'T's came up to me and dragged me out of the crowd. My friends were so engrossed in their convo that they hadn't noticed the sweeT's drag me out. " OMG!" squealed Tara. " You were really goo-ood!" cooed Taylor. I looked at them confusingly. " yeahh, we want you to join us" said Tiffany looking the least excited. She talked to me as if i were a baby. Then it took me a few moments to register what they had said. OH MY GOD. I wasn't thinking when i made the biggest mistake of my life. " YESS!" 

Avnita's P.O.V

We were all estatic! I looked for Jasmine as i hadn't seen her after the dance as i got caught up in all the Chaos! Then i spotted her, with the sweeT's all four walking away. My mood sudenly changed, i wasn't so excited anymore. They had Jasmine in their trap. 

SOO0oo? VOTE, COMMENT, FAN! <3 just a few more Chappys to go and i'm starting my next book baby! xxxx