Introduction! And Prologue! :}

(c) COPYRIGHT 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

 Authors Introduction:

Hey guys! i loove writing, creating and imagining! This book all started when i opened a file of a small chapter i had started of this story , it was mostly good! Soo i had this great idea of putting this story together! Hope you enjoy! Please comment of what you think!  

 Prologue:

Friday! Finally, the week felt like a month! I got out of my creased covers  to find my face wet! Dogs can be so annoying, god knows what they get up to. I quickly changed into my itchy uniform, and headed for the bathroom. After my five minute bathroom routine I sprinted down the stairs and halted in the kitchen.The sweet smelling aroma of syrup pancakes filled my senses.

" Good morning Cherrypie! Pancakes? "  Rossetta cheerfully asked.

" Yes puhhlease!" I say exagerated. I took a seat opposite my father who was busily reading a newspaper.

He looked up at me and then glanced a look at Rossetta. " Good morning Jas, d'ya mind getting the post" he hesitantly asked. "  Okay.." I say jumping from my chair. As i walk to the front door i wonder why dad acted so weird. I was expecting his usual morning greeting of " Hello Cherub! Pass your old dad the newspaper!" But instead there was something weird about the way he greeted me today. I had to find out!

I picked up a blue  envelope and went back to the kitchen to find my dad and rossetta both sitting at the table looking at me with unsure faces. Oh God, this had to be something big.I handed the letter to my dad and seated myself taking a huge bite out of my pancake. I would'nt let my pancakes be cold because of anything! " Jasmine" Dad finally spoke. He used my full name, this ought to be bad. He opened the letter and then looked at me then at Rossetta." I've got a job in America, were moving on Sunday."

 Those were the words used to make me choke on my pancake and cry a waterfall. " There ,there" Rossetta said rubbing my back but when I looked up there were tears in her eyes too. Dad cleared his throat  before saying " your going to be late for your last day of school". I got up angrily and stomped out of the house before slamming the door for effect. I could really be five sometimes! I saw my friends heading my way, no one said this was going  to be easy.....

So? What do you think so far? Enjoy! ;D StarbucksSecret xxx