Chapter 16 Hassles with Finales! :S

3 whole weeks had passed and it was our last week to practise before this Friday we would be competing in the dance finales against Redgeways Dance Group. It was Monday Evening and we were all planning our stuff at the local park, dad insisted i went as 'Kelly' was coming over. We had already agreed on our dance group name - Multi-Illusion. Cool, right! Now we were discussing what to wear. " illuminous jumpsuits?" suggested Kieran. " Nahh, we did that last year" said Lydia shaking her head. We all thought hard."This is useless" Said Soph sighing. "Heey, Why don't we wear multi coloured spiraled tops with florescent coloured pants!" Tamara beamed we all looked at her approvingly. Soon we all agreed, it was perfect as it suited our name. We knew just where to get the flourescnet pants from- The drama cupboard since there last year summer musical was ' Sunny Days' and they had many flourescent coloured clothes. Also the spiralled colourful tops were selling at Blue Banana -this wacky shop for hippies they were also selling quite cheap. Outfits sorted! We went over our dance routine one more time before we packed up.

Avnita's mum had got help and had claimed her benefits so her family were living again and every so often Av would join us in the park, especially with the finales coming up. Av pulled me out of the Shelter. " Jas, i was meaning to tell you this but there's always a distraction from me telling you, The sweeT's are planning to-" Just as she said that a horn beeped. I turned around to see Dad in his car waving at me, there was a blonde lady next to him who also smiled and waved, i'm guessing it was Kelly. Dad was taking her somewhere special tonight. They had been going out alot recently. This was my que to go home as dad would not leave the house without someone being in, there were some pretty valuble things there. I hugged Av and ran home. I left her mid-sentence but i had to get home also the days were getting shorter. 

I got home and locked the door also shutting any windows open. I threw my shoes off and ran p the stairs. Once i got in my room i quickly finished some revision. I thought about what Av was telling me before the horn beeped, what are the sweeT's planning? I turned on the Laptop and wen into my email to see a few unread messages. I clicked one open. It read:

Hello Jasmine! How are you? I've missed you so much! I feel so lonely without you,I always think about you and I will always be there for you!Reply back! Love you! Rossetta xxx

 I literally fell! Oh my gosh, i was so wound up  school that i forgot Rosetta! I instantly replyed:

Heey! Oh my gosh, i've missed you sooo much! I'm good, how are you? I also feel lonely without you, I miss your cookies and your sweet nicknames for me! Hows Bobo I hope your taking good care of him, I love you lots! Jasmine xxxx 

After sending my email I logged off and fell onto my bed. Gosh what i would do to see Rossetta again! I missed her so much, she was my lucky charm, my grandma (although we wern't related in any way!) My teddy bear! I sighed deeply atleast i could now sleep in peace! All the Finale Hassles had really got to me. I breathed one last breath before sounding fast asleep!

What do you guys think? xxx