Chapter 11 things look Up ^^)

It was Friday morning, sunny but cold and there i was wondering what to wear. I could wear black and be a rebel or i could wear my pink shirt Rossetta bought me. I wanted to wear the pink shirt as it smelt of Rossetta and i missed her ever so much or i could wear black which i don't like. I kept thinking' Remember what Ms. Brookes said Jas!' So i took a deep breath and went for the pink shirt. Today i'm a different person! I applyed some clear lipgloss and a thin line of some black kohl, i forgot how fun it is to be a girl, then you will never guess what i found at the back of my cupboard- My Boots! I squealed in delight and quickly popped them on, They were beautiful as I had decorated them. I had decorated them with neon coloured laces and pink bows.

I skipped down the stairs if that's even possible and kissed my dad and gave a hug. He felt a little startled but smiled "Try harder Jas" He said sympathetically, i nodded. I came out of the house and walked to school with my head held high. I entered the school and immediately avoided the goths. I walked into the reception making my way to the library when the reception lady stopped me. Urgh, whats wrong with this lady it's like shes following me. " Ms. Montez, Ms. Brookes has arranged an appointment with the school councellor for you today at 10.am" She said in her usual bored tone. " But that's end of 1st period and beggining of second." " Ms. Brookes says so." She said and turned around. 'Watevs' i thought. The bell rang and i rushed to homeroom. "Jasmine!" My homeroom teacher said. " Yes" I said. "I like your change of ...style" She said smiling. " Thank you" I replyed. I also noticed a few people were looking at me and smiling even a few boys. I hid my blush. I guess you get alot of respect when your not a goth, gymnast, or a nerd but when your just you. 

I sat down next to Sheba and she smiled at me and i smiled back. I felt a knock at my shoulder and i turned around to see Taylor - on of the sweeT's. I gave her my most nonchalant look and she seemed impressed as a small smile grew on her face. " Like where did you get those fabulous boots from?" She asked. " My mum's designer shop in London. She looked speechless and surprised. I turned around mentally high-fivng myself also feeling a bit startled with my lie outburst.

The bell rang and i had Science now. I walked into science and sat in a row. Our teacher was writing the lesson's objective on the board when i noticed a small girl with frizzy hair sat by the window. She wore big stripy tights with a funky outfit and had beats around her neck she also looked kinda lonely so i went over to her. " Do mind me sitting here?" I asked. She got out of her daze and smiled. "Sure, it's a free country." I chuckled and she did aswell. " What's your name?" I asked. " Avnita, what's yours?" " Jasmine". She replyed with a smile.

The hour flew and when the bell rang i knew where i had to go. On my way to the guidance councellors office, i saw the sweeT's all looking at me with an emotion i couldn't quite read, it looked something like jealousy yet something like a plan. I shaked off the thought and knocked at the door which read 'GUIDANCE COUNCELLOR'. I took a deep breath and entered the door. "Hi, Jasmine, right?" Said a young pretty lady. "Yes" i said. "I'm karina, guidance councellor, take a seat." 

I took a seat  and analysed her as she was shuffuling some papers about. She was pale and had short black hair  and looked chinese, she wore a creased salmon pink blouse wich complemented her skin colour and had a strong citrus scent .  " So, been havin' trouble lately with fitting in?" She asked. I took a deep breath. "Yehh, you could say that." " I think you need to believe in yourself and get on with what you have to do, don't follow others, do what you want and what makes you comfortable." I smiled. All i could do was that. She had solved my problems and brought out the solutions. Maan this girl was good. 'Huh, maybe cause' that's her job', there's that too. Miss Brookes had said similar things.

I walked out after arranging another appointment with her and thanking her. I looked at the time, which said there was another 30 minutes left. I decided to head to the library. As i opened my bag i bumped into some one. "Ouuuch!" I say irritated. "Sorryyy" A very familiar voices says. I look up to see Ciara all shaky. "What's up? Are you okay?" I say. "Yehh, are youuh? I'm so sorry for how i treated you, i can see you've changed, please can we be friends?" She said clearly quite desperate. " Sure, whatever happened was in the past." We hugged. I did not see that coming! Maybe things went a bit too fast...

Whatcha' thinkin' comment! xxxx