Chapter 14 being suspicious.. ;o

"OWWAH!" I screamed, as something solid bashed my head. I struggled to open my eyes but when i did i saw dad with an alarm clock in his hand. "Why d'ya do that forr!?" I say glaring angrily at my innocent looking dad. "You must've been in deep sleep if you had'nt heard this hell of an alarm!" He replyed looking at the alarm as if it broke a world record. I rolled my eyes and stomped out of my room and into the bathroom. He's not even meant to come into my room! Dad oh dad!

After i had changed into some comfy dark jeans and a watercoloured tee i grabbed all my stuff and walked downstars where i saw dad waiting at the end of the stairs for me with a buttered toast in his hands. Since i was already running late. I snatched the toast, still moody about him waking me up and walked out of the house. I heard him mutter something like oh' teens these days, she'll get over it! 

I huffed and puffed like a little child, little things wound me up since i had the brain of a stubborn five year old! Yup, i admit it. I walked to school in less than 10 minutes and entered the gates to be greeted by a few of the dance group members, they had introduced themselves to me yesterday- the red head was called Tamara, i remembered her name cause her hair is Red like a Tomatoe! Yehh, not that funny.. anyway the chinky eyed boy was called Jason, the tallest member was called Kieran he was soo useful for lifting us lot up or doing things with his height, he was just over six foot, literally. Then there was a chubby fat girl called Lydia who was a little stubborn but Soph told me once you got to know her she was alright.  

Right at that moment someone hugged me from behind. I turned around to see Avnita. "Oh my gosh heyyy!" I say excited, i hadn't seen her in what two days, but it felt like months it's crazy how you can become so close with someone in 2 days. She smiled and laughed. When Sophie arrived we all walked next to the drama studio, where sweeT's were all laughing and they all seemed to be looking at me... my mood suddenly changed from happy to..saad?

After 2 hours of Geography and Art i remembered i had a meeting with Karina- My Guidance Councellor if you've forgotten. I told the dance group about my meeting so i was excused from practising not that it wasn't fun, it was hell of fun! We always messed about but we always got our dance routine perfecto in the end, also no one laughed if one of us got a move wrong or else trust me, they'd have sore throats from laughing at me.

I walked to the guidance councellors door and sat outside on one of the seats. Someone was in there. After a few minutes a girl with pretty maroon hair came out. I gasped. "Ciara?" I say. "Jasmine!"She says as she envelopes me in a hug. "How are you?" She asks letting go of me. "I'm god what about you?" I say. "yeah good, look i better get to practise text me whenever!"She waved me goodbye and ran off. I entered the door taking a deep breath. This was gonna be a long 15 minutes!

After a positive meeting with Karina i caught up with Av and Soph, we were walking to class and they were talking about some of the new moves we would put in when the sweeT's looked at me suspiciously. What's up with them? 

Hey guys! I'm thinking of writing Avnita's P.O.V what d'ya think? Comment Vote Fan! xxx