chapter seventeen

Summer

The past 3 weeks it has been nothing but hurt and tears from me. I haven't gone anywhere, I have barely eaten anything, I haven't finished any of my assignments online. I was a complete wreck and it was all because of Bryson. I hated that Bryson made me feel this way and that I was crying and depressed over him but I couldn't help it.

" Summer you gone have to come out of that room sooner or later. Let's go somewhere today and get you out of the house." Cassidy said behind my locked door.

" No. Leave me alone. "

" Can I at least come in and get Kaia ? "

" Yeah whatever. "

I got up out of my bed that was filled with tissues and diapers and went to unlock the door for Cassidy.

" Aaahhhh! " Kaia was so happy when she saw Cassidy.

" Heyy TT's baby. " Cassidy picked her up and sat her in her bouncer.

" Where are you taking her ? "

" No the question is where am I taking y'all ? " she said, pulling my arm for me to get out of the bed.

" No, stop. " I growled, releasing from her grip.

" Come on Summer just for a minute. You need to get out of the house instead of being stuck in this room depressed and crying all day. "

" I'm fine, thank you. I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to be bothered, I just want to be left alone in this room to think. Please, Cass, Just leave me alone. " I started to cry.

" Come here, " Cassidy pulled me into her arms, " Let go of Bryson. I know what happened and I know he hurt you and you love him but, It's been weeks now Summer. Let him go. He hasn't even called you and tried to contact you to apologize and make things right between y'all so he's not even worth crying over. "

But she was wrong. Bryson had been blowing my phone up everyday since. I didn't bother texting or calling him back though and I never will.

I saw Skyler creeping into my room and she looked sad.

" What's wrong with Summer ? " she mumbled.

I sniffed, " Nothings wrong. You okay? "

" You haven't been talking to me. Did I do something wrong ? "

" No Sky, Come here. " she walked over, " you didn't do anything. I'm just going through something but I'm all better now. "

I lied.

" Okay.  "

" Now if you smile, I'll smile. " I pointed at her.

A large smile grew across her face, making me smile even harder, " I love you Sky. "

" I love you too sissy. " she hugged me.

Bryson

" Ugh, Nigga you ain't pleasing me, You still stuck on that bitch from the party. "

" She ain't no bitch she'll still rock your shit. And you don't even know her so don't call her out her name. "

" Well why she didn't do it when she saw you all in me at the party? Oh, because she's a bitch. " Jade said.

Jade is the girl that Summer caught me messing around with at the party and yes, I was still fucking with her. I don't know why she just kept me busy and kept my mind off of Summer. Don't get me wrong, I was sorry about what I did and I wanted Summer back more than anything but shit happens, I did what I did.

" Get the fuck off of me Jade. " I grabbed her by her waist and threw her off of me.

She stood up and stripped down until she was naked and she knew it would turn me on.

" Pardon me, I didn't hear you what was that? " She crawled onto my bare chest, tracing my abs and crawled down to my dick and started to give me head.

" Fuck. "

1k reads!!!!! 💓