chapter fourteen

Bryson

I had been discharged from the hospital about 3 months ago. I was feeling a little better but I still had Summer asking me every 5 seconds did i need something or want something. She wouldn't sit down for nothing.

I was laying down in bed watching Kaia sleep.

" Look at my little chocolate drop. You should be glad you didn't swallow. " I joked at Summer.

" HaHaha hardy harhar thats not funny. "

" Apparently it is all that extra shit you just did. "

" Whatever. You need anything ? "

" No baby sit down. I'm fine. "

" Okay okay I'm just making sure... You don't want no soup or nothing to drink or anything though ? "

I licked my lips and stared at her for a second.

" What ? you seeing a ghost ? " she asked turned around.

" No I'm seeing a angel. "

I saw her blush a little bit and turn her head the opposite direction, the same thing she did before I gave her a baby.

" It's been a year and some change and you still blush when I compliment you. " I laughed.

" I can't help it. "

" Look at me baby. " I held her chin in my hand and turned her face towards mine.

" Mhm ? "

" Thank you. "

" For what ? "

" For you. Being there for me when I was down. Checking on me every second, carrying and giving birth to my beautiful baby girl even when I wasn't there and I wanted to be, and never leaving my side. I've never had anybody to be so loyal and down for me like you are. So, close your eyes. "

" Bryson Tiller you know how I am with suprises. " she already had tears coming from her eyes.

" Just close your eyes crybaby. "

She closed her eyes and I pulled out a long box from under my pillow.

I opened the box. " Now open. "

Her eyes grew wide and her tears were falling down even heavier.

What I had in the box was a necklace with my own heartbeat engraved in it. What Summer didn't know was while she was gone to drop Kaia off at Cassidy's one day while I was still in the hospital after I had awaken from the coma, I had Dr. Willis to pull up the record of my heart beat and show when it changed when I had suddenly awaken from my coma. He printed it out for me and I took it to the jeweler to have it engraved into a necklace just for Summer because I know how special and emotional that moment was for her and I know she would never forget it.

She took the note that was attached from the box and read it out loud :

" You are my heart and you keep my heart beating even when my heart is barely beating. I love you, baby. "

" It's my heartbeat from the second I woke up from my coma and the moment it changed. "

Her jaw dropped to the floor, " No Baby are you serious ? I love you so much. " she screeched and jumped on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. I could feel her tears drowning my shirt.

" I love you so much more. " i kissed her on the lips and then kissed her forehead.

" Put it on for me pleaseee. " she cheesed.

She turned around and lifted her hair up so I could hook the necklace around her neck.

" I love it so much. Thank you baby. " she pecked me on the lips.

" I know. I'm that nigga. Now give big daddy Bry some of that sweet melanin pussy. " i licked my lips.

" Not in front of my child. "

" It ain't gotta be in front of her. She sound asleep and nobody's here. Meet on the kitchen counter in less than 10 seconds with nothing but your necklace on. "

" Beat you there. " she laughed and threw off her clothes while she was running downstairs.

bloop no sex scene lmao.

but i won't delete the book guys.