chapter four

Bryson

It's one week away from graduation and then me and Summer were going to be going our separate ways. I love her so much that's my best friend I didn't want to leave her. Summer was the only person I had a soft spot for.

I didn't plan on going to college because I had nothing that I wanted to do. College ain't for everybody and it's definitely not for me.

We just left the school from getting our cap and
gown and now we were at home laying around in Summer's room.

" You thought about college yet ? " Summer asked me while laying her head in my lap looking up at me.

" Nah I told you already I'm not going to no damn college. "

" Why not B ? so you just gone sit around on your ass your whole life doing nothing ? "

" I could be doing anything but college, I'll find something. You going to college ? "

" Yep , I got accepted into a a few colleges from everywhere. Texas State, Auburn, UCLA and Georgia Tech but idk which one I want to go to yet. " she explained.

Hearing her talk about all these different colleges she wanted to go to made me sad. I mean I ain't no punk or nothing you know, But with Summer going off to college I would have nobody. Summer was really my everything, the only person who kept me sane.

" Neither you can stay with me and we can sit on our ass together doing nothing our whole life. "

" No thank you, " she laughed, " I choose to get up and do something with my life like you should be doing. " she put emphasis on should.

My whole mood changed because of the conversation we were having about college.

" I know that look, " she sat up and pointed at my face, " what's wrong ? "

" You is what's wrong. You gone be leaving me in about a month. " I pouted.

" I won't be leaving you come on now don't say it like that. I'm going to college don't you want me to go college and be successful ? "

" No I don't. "

" Really ? Stop being selfish Bryson you're really only thinking about yourself now. "

" How am I being selfish? Man you know you all I got. Without you being here with me everyday I'll go crazy. You keep me sane and you keep me happy Summer I need you. " I looked her dead in her eyes.

" You don't need me. " she looked the other way avoiding my stare.

I grabbed her chin and turned her facing me again, " I need you. " I pressed my lips against hers.

Surprisingly, she kissed me back and opened her mouth to give my tongue a entrance.

She took my shirt my shirt off and I took hers off, unhooking her bra. I laid her down on her back and unzipped my pants, throwing them to the other side of the room along with my boxers.

" Bryson " she stared at me.

" Sshhh. " I kissed her again trailing kisses all the way down to her stomach while playing with her breasts.

I slid her shorts down to her ankles and slid them off. I inserted the tip of my penis inside of her and she started to moan instantly.

I didn't have to worry about her mom or sister busting in the door because they were at her ballet recital.

After teasing her for a while, I slid myself in all the way in thrusting in and out and going harder each time. She arched her back and dug her finger nails into my skin.

I felt her cum on my dick.

" Fuck. " I moaned, still pounding into her.

Shortly after she came, I felt my climax approaching but I couldn't stop. Her pussy was so wet and tight.

Sooner or later, I came and then laid down next to Summer, pulling the cover over us.

" I need you. " I whispered in her ear, breathing heavily.

well that escalated quickly

just a little update , next chapter will be a little longer.