chapter seven

Graduation Day 🎓

Bryson

Today  was finally graduation. I barely passed 12th grade but i'm just glad this shit is all over with. My new life was about to begin with my babies.

Summer had been throwing up all day and having bad headaches and she was acting like she couldn't make it to graduation.

" Baby, just take some medicine and drink some water. "  I put on my cap and gown in the mirror.

We had to be at the last minute rehearsal in 20 minutes.

" That's not going to help. I can't wait for this doctor's appointment tomorrow. " she said, bending over toilet.

I went over to her and helped her up. " You don't even have your clothes on and your hair fixed. Come on we need to be in there in 20 minutes. "

" I don't think I can go Bryson seriously. "

" Cassidyyy!! " i yelled. " I'll just let her talk some sense into you because your hardheaded ass won't listen to me."

Cassidy came walking into the room putting her earrings on, " What's wrong ? "

" Summer talking shit about she can't make it to graduation because she keep throwing up. I told her to take some medicine. "

" Summer you been waiting for this day since you even started high school. You really gone let that jelly bean in your stomach ruin it? Get up, get dressed let's go. Pull through. You going to graduation.  "

" I hate y'all. " summer mumbled.

" I love you too. " i laughed

About 1 hour later we pulled up to the building where our graduation was supposed to be held at. Better late than never.

Cassidy and Kenzie drove in separate cars from me and Summer because she had to go pick up her little sister,

" You took the medicine right? " i asked Summer.

" Bryson if you ask me that one more time i will choke you. Come on. "

When we walked in the stadium Danielle, Mykel, and Deshaun came running over to us.

" Problem negroes? "

" Yes nigga y'all late as hell. Graduation start in 30 minutes. Just fall in line going by your last name. " Deshaun stated.

Summer

I looked around the stadium to see if I could spot any of my family members but all I saw was Cassidy, Kenzie and Skyler. I should have known my mom wasn't going to show up. She was so mad at me that she couldn't even come watch her own daughter graduate. Bitch.

When they called the first section up, A - I, i waited for them to call Danielle's name and I screamed to the top of my lungs.

By the time they got to my section, J - T, my stomach had started back hurting and I felt like I had to throw up right now.

" Not right now Satan, please don't do this to me right now. " i whispered.

I looked around for Bryson in the back of the line, then they called my name.

" Summer Renee Jenkins. "

" WHOOO !!! THATS MY SISTER BITCHES!! " Cassidy yelled. Everybody turned their heads.

I walked on stage and my stomach grew weaker. I grabbed my diploma from the principals hand and paused for the picture.

Right before the photographer snapped the picture, I threw up.

I threw up all over the photographer and on my gown.

I heard gasps everywhere and people ew'ing in disgust. I was so fucking embarrassed.

I ran off stage and into the girls bathroom, closing and locking the door to the bathroom stall.

I busted out crying. " Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. "

Someone came running in the bathroom.

" Baby. " it was Bryson.

" What ? " i sniffed.

He shook the door, " Open the door please. "

I stood up and unlocked the door.

" Damn baby I told you to take that medicine you didn't listen to me. "

" I took half of it not all of it. This shit is so embarrassing i'm not going back out there. "

" You don't have to. We can just leave right now. Don't worry about it. "

" You haven't even gotten your diploma yet you can't leave. "

" Fuck that diploma I'll get it later. Right now you're more important. " he said standing me up.

He took my cap and gown off and I cleaned my face and washed my mouth out with water. I needed to brush my teeth ASAP.

" I love you and thank you. "

" I love you too big baby. Throwing up on stage and shit. "

" Fuck you I don't love you no more. " I punched him in his arm.

" Damn John Henry that hurt. " he held his arm.

I laughed at him, " Shutup punk. "

He kissed me on my forehead, "I would kiss you on the lips but your breath smell like shit. "

I shot a bird at him.

When we were getting ready to walk out the bathroom, Cassidy and Danielle came in with Kenzie and Skyler behind them.

" You good ? "

" I'm okay. We just gone go home, Unless y'all wanna go somewhere to eat? "

" Yeah we can do that. They already called Mykel and Deshaun name so I'll text them to come out. " Danielle spoke.

( a/n : i don't know if you can have phones during graduation so i just put that in there )

-

It was 10 at night and we made it back home.

" This is the worst day of my life. You doing this to me. " i pointed at my stomach.

" Don't blame my baby. He or she ain't did nothing to you. "

" Nigga I know you not talking. Your pullout game weak as fuck and you put this baby in me. I wouldn't be throwing up and all this extra shit if your pullout game wasn't so weak. "

" Aye my pullout game is A-1. I just couldn't help myself it's really your fault for having that good good. " he laughed.

" You couldn't handle this good good. "

" Bet I can now you wanna find out ? "

Lets just say, One thing led to another.