chapter five

Summer

I didn't expect Bryson to do what he did last night but I wasn't going to say I didn't like it. I loved it to be honest. I could tell that he had been wanting to do that for as long as we've known each other but we were just best friends.

It was the next morning. I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms.

As soon as I stood up my mouth swelled up and I rushed to the bathroom toilet to throw up.

I heard Bryson's footsteps as he walked from my room to the bathroom I was in.

" You sick or something ? " he asked.

I thought for a second and realized that I hadn't done anything to get sick. I thought about what happened last night and my eyes grew wide.

" Bryson Djuan Tiller please tell me you put on a condom on before fucking the shit out of me and then cumming. " i stared him dead in his face.

He gave hisself a face palm and then mumbled, " Fuck. "

" Bryson are you serious? Take me to the store I need to get a pregnancy test. " i demanded.

" Come on. "

-

We went to Walgreens down the street and I grabbed 3 pregnancy tests all 3 were different brands.

When I got home I had to hide the bag so my mom didn't know what it was.

I went to the bathroom and took the first pregnancy test, having to pee on the stick. Bryson was sitting outside the door.

|  | = Positive.

I took the second pregnancy test.

|  |  = Positive.

Then, the last one.

|  |  = Positive.

I instantly broke down in tears.

This can't be happening. I had my whole future ahead of me. College and traveling the world. Now, all of that was gone. It was over with.

Bryson busted into the bathroom and read the pregnancy tests. He cradled me in my arms trying to comfort me.

" It's okay baby. Don't worry we gone take care of this baby. I'm gone take care of this baby - "

I cut him off, " Take care of a baby ? I can't take care of no baby were too young Bryson. I want to go to college not start a family before I even get there. "

" Well we damn sholl ain't getting no abortion if that's what you thinking bout. Fuck that we gone take care of this baby. You can always go to college that shit ain't going nowhere. "

" Man, you don't get it. " I got up and stormed into my room with Bryson following.

" How am I going to to tell my family that i'm pregnant with my best friend's baby ? Are fucking stupid ? " i screamed at him.

My mom walked in the room with her mouth wide open.

" Bryson get out of my house. " she pointed to the door.

He looked at me with a stern look then walked out.

My mom walked over to me and stood there in my face.

" Get. Out. "

" What ? "

" You're not raising no baby in my house, your sister already did it and I'm not going through that again. Get your shit and get out. You grown enough to lay down and make a baby let's see how grown you'll be trying to raise one. "

I stood there for a minute and then grabbed my phone and purse and walked out the door, slamming it behind me.

When I walked out I saw Bryson with his head in his arms leaning over his car.

" Bryson... " I walked over to him.

When he lifted his head up, his eyes were bloodshot and his face was red. He had tears running down his face.

When I saw him crying I couldn't help but cry myself.

" Hold me, Please. "

He wrapped his arms arounds around me, pulling me into his chest.

" She put me out. " i cried into his chest.

" Don't worry. We got this. "