chapter sixteen

Bryson

" Wake up nigga wake up. " I felt Deshaun pushing me to wake up.

" Yeah, Wassup? " I rubbed my eyes, stretching out on the bed.

" Get up my mom cooking breakfast. "

It's been about a month since me and Summer had stopped living together and I had been living with Deshaun since then. We didn't break up or anything we were just on a small break as she would call it until I " got my shit together " and stopped selling weed.

I had been going to see Kaia on a regular though and she was growing so fast. She was 6 months and already as big as a house.

" Goodmorning Ms. Crystal " I greeted, walking downstairs.

" Morning boy. I got your plate over there on the table. "

" Alright, Thanks. "

I grabbed my plate and some OJ and walked back upstairs to Deshaun's room.

" What's the move today B ? "

" I thought we was going to that kickback tonight at the Embassy. "

" Oh shit. Yeah we in there. "

" Bet. "

Deshaun's twin sister, Destiny, walked in and started searching the room.

They were fraternal twins and the complete opposite of each other. Destiny never came around though because she lived with their dad.

" What the hell are you looking for ? " he asked.

" My phone charger. I know one of you dickhead's got it. "

" I ain't got your charger but I got a USB cord that will fit perfectly in your block. " I smirked.

She looked at me in disgust and continued to search the room.

" Aye man that's my sister chill out. "

Destiny wasn't all that cute to me anyway I was just craving sex. I hadn't had none in a month but I didn't want to mess around and do nothing stupid for Summer to be pissed off about even though we was on a break.

" When my phone die I'll do more than just look around i'm coming back with Jada Pinkett and Queen Latifah and we gone set it off in this bitch. " Destiny threatened and walked out.

" She ain't gone do shit. " Deshaun kissed his teeth.

Summer

" Come on fat mama you need to be learning how to walk. "

" Gahaa " Kaia spoke trying to make out words.

Me Danielle and Cassidy were trying to teach Kaia how to walk so by the time her first birthday came around she would already be walking.

" Okay D, record this time. " I said.

Danielle got my phone out and started to record, " Okay now go. "

" Okay come on babygirl. " I stood Kaia up on her two feet and Skyler held her hands out so she knew where to walk to.

Skyler was around a lot more now because she had also moved in with Cassidy before my mom left because she wanted to stay around us and especially Kaia.