chapter three

Danielle in the MM

Danielle

When we left school today I rode home with Summer to go to her house and just chill for a second. She had been going to GreenView for a few months now and we had become really close friends.

" Summerrrrr! " I dragged her name out.

" Yesss ? "

" Wassup with you and ugly ? " i was referring to Bryson.

" Who ? "

" Bryson. "

" Oh nothing he's just like my bestfriend or something in that nature. " she replied.

" Ew wtf I'm appalled. I thought I was bestfriend ? " i fake pouted.

" You are but Bryson is like my boy bestfriend. Why don't you like him though? Y'all are always bickering and arguing. "

" Because he's a dick. Back in 3rd grade when we first met we hated each other because he said I gave him girl cooties and we never liked each other from that point on. " I explained.

" Y'all hate each other because of the cooties back in elementary school ? " she busted out laughing, " Wtf thats so childish were Seniors now and y'all need to make up because I can't have two bestfriends who don't like each other. Learn to love. "

" Nope our hate for each other IS our love if that makes sense. " I stated.

Speaking of the devil, Bryson walked into Summers room and plopped down on her bed.

" Hey fathead , hey fathead #2 " apparently I was fathead #2.

" Ugh. " i rolled my eyes.

" Hey B , did you get my candy ? " Summer asked, patting him down.

" Damn, Summer yeah I got it. " he pulled out a Heath bar from his back pocket.

" Can I get some? " I asked Summer.

" If You give her some I'm never buying you nothing ever again. " Bryson gave Summer a serious look.

" Fuck you asshole. " I stuck my middle finger up at him, " I gotta go anyways I gotta dick appointment at 8. " I gave a big smile than got up and grabbed my belongings.

" A dick appointment from who ? " Bryson and Summer said in sync.

" Yo homeboy Mykel. " i stuck my tongue out. " Byeeeeee. "

As I walked out I heard Bryson say, "Oh hellll naw. "

Me and Mykel had actually been talking for a long time but Bryson never knew because Mykel knew he wouldn't like it but I didn't care.

Time to go receive my weekly dose of dick.

Summer

It was now 9 o'clock and Bryson was still at my house. My mom didn't care because she knew me and Bryson were just friends and she trusted me and him.

" What time are you leaving ?  its almost 10. " I asked Bryson.

" I don't even wanna go home tonight, Can I stay the night? If your moms don't mind. "

Bryson only did this once before. Spent the night because he didn't feel like going home because the atmosphere over there was depressing.

" Yeah She won't care. You still haven't told me why you hate being over there. "

" Because my dad always saying shit to me and calling me out my name and hitting on me than we start fighting. You know treating me like i'm a lil boy or something and I ain't with that. That man is pitiful he got problems. " he explained.

" Why won't you just get your own place? you're old enough. " i told him.

" And where ima get the money from to do that and pay rent every month? "

" By getting a J-O-B. " i spelled it out.

" Yeah whatever. I might. "

" Thatta boy. " I laughed nudging him with my elbow.

-

It was now 12 midnight, Saturday morning and me and Bryson were still up, watching movies and eating up everything.

All of a sudden my stomach started to cramp and it was painful.

" You good Summer ? " bryson looked at me with a confused face.

" Idk. "

" Uhhh... did your shorts have a big red spot on them before? " he pointed at the back of my shorts.

I looked back and he wasn't lying. I had started my menstrual cycle.

" Shit! " I got up and ran into the bathroom.

I took my pants off and my panties and put them to the side.

Bryson came knocking on the bathroom door.

" What ? "

" Wtf just happened? Was that your period? " he asked confusingly.

" Yes dumbass now please go to the store and get me some pads, wipes, and ibuprofen. Please! " i begged him.

Every girl is supposed to have pads on deck in their bathroom but my period lasted 7 days and so did my mom's and she didn't like to buy separate packs of pads so we shared packs.

" I don't know how them things look. "

" Ugh B just go to CVS they're open 24hrs and ask them to help you find the pads, they're called always. It's not that hard to do. " i was getting frustrated because he was acting like he knew nothing about girls' periods.

" Okay okay okay bloody pussy ass I'll be back."

-

1 hr later Bryson came back with a bag full of stuff.

" What took you so long? I asked for pads wipes and medicine not the whole damn store, B. " i laughed at him.

" I did get that and I got you some junk food because I know your fat ass was gone be hungry, thats one thing I do know about them periods. " he tossed the bag over to me.

" Awwww thanks bestie. " i cheesed at him.

" Mhm your pussy still bleeding ? " he pointed at the towel I had wrapped around my waist.

I had to wear it until he came back with the pads.

" Yep and it will continue to bleed for 7 days. " i informed him.

" I don't see how y'all girls do it. That's just plain nasty i'm glad i don't have a pussy. " he laughed.

" Stop saying that word. I'll be right back. "

I went into the bathroom and put on my pad and cleaned myself up.

After taking the pill and eating some of my snacks me and Bryson stayed up for another hour laughing and talking then we dozed off, with my head laying on his shoulder.

aw, best friend goals.