Chapter 34

Edited'
Somehow I got in my Bed last night.
I wake up to a presence in my room. I bolt up and see Tyler chilling on my window seal. "Oh my freaking god Tyler. You scared me." I chuckle and get up. I walk over to him. "Hey you alright?" I ask and stand in front of him. "What happened to my uncle?" he asks. I give him a look. "He's dead and I want you to tell me what happened." Tyler says. "Tyler I don't-" I start. I cross my arms. "Then let me tell you. Stefan and his brother your boyfriend killed him. Because Stefan and Damon are vampires. Along with your little best friend Caroline." Tyler says and stands up.

"Tyler Vampires aren't real." I lie. "Cut the bullshit. You know I'm a werewolf." he snaps. I step back. "Is it true?" he asks. "Can I just explain." I say. He steps forward. "Did you know he was dead this whole time?" Tyler asks. "Please." I beg. "Did you know?!" Tyler shouts which cause me to jump. I slightly nod. He vamp speeds well werewolf speeds me to the wall. "I'm sorry Tyler! I'm sorry please!" I beg as he holds me back. "I trusted you and Caroline!" Tyler growls.

"Did she know?!" he asks. I don't respond. His eyes go red and I try to push him back. He let's go of me and I fall to the floor. Fuck what just happened. He vanishes and Elena speeds in. Well runs in. "Oh my god Emma what happened?!" Elena asks and comes beside me. I gasp and look at her. "I'm fine. Go downstairs I need to call someone." I say. She eyes me then does what I say.

"Oh I am so freaking over Tyler!" Caroline says. "Tyler just like attacked me. He knows about Damon and Stefan and he knows I know. And he thinks or knows that you and I know about Mason being dead. And he's really pissed off." I ramble. "Oh wow." she says. "Oh wow?! OH WOW! That's all you have to say! I have to go somewhere but I just called to give you a heads up." I say. She groans then sighs. "Alright thanks. I'll call you if anything ha-" she starts. "Caroline?" I ask. "Care!" I say.

The line goes dead. I look at my phone and re call Caroline. Maybe it was just Tyler. I hope she's fine. One bite and she's gone. But he cares for her. I mean he kissed her that's gotta mean something. Emma he dated you and he still like scared you. True true.
-----
I'm downstairs all ready. The news is on. There's like campers missing and this one person missing. I don't really know. "Morning." John says as I walk in. "What are you really doing here?" I ask. What I'm in a bad mood. "Coffee?" he offers. "Were not doing that. I avoided you last night. But- need to know what are you doing here." I say. "I'm here to protect You that's all I can say for the moment." he says. I scoff. "What do you mean 'thats all you can say.'" I ask. "I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you." John says.

Elena enters. "Fine I'll get it from Elena sooner or later." I say. "Oh god. I'm late." Jenna runs in. "'thats what you get for hitting snooze three times." Someone says. I look and see Ric. I look between Ric John and Jenna. I grab a mug of coffee and smirk. This'll be fun. Jenna spots John. "What the hell." She says looking at him with no emotion. "Hey good morning to you Jenna. Alaric." John says. Oh my god all there expressions. I try to hide my laughter. "Its Ok I'm confused right?" Jenna looks at me then to John.

"Because we were not expecting you. Like ever." Jenna says. "Well I got in late last night Elena let me in." John says. We all look at Elena. "You know I'm just gonna I'm gonna take off." Ric says. John eyes him. And Ric eyes him back. Ric sends a look at Elena and my way. "I'm still confused here." Jenna says. "I decided to come back and stay for a while." John says. "Not here you're not." Jenna and I say. "Actually you can't stop me from living here." John says to Jenna. "Actually I can as legal guardian." Jenna says. "Yeah about that." I say.

"Twins you want me to explain the situation? Or would one of you like to do the honors." John asks. "Okay what's going on?" Jenna asks. "I'm sorry Jenna we should've told you earlier. But-" Elena starts. "Johns our dad. As in biological father." I deadpan. "There now you know." John says. And with that he walks away leaving Jenna Elena and I. Jenna scoffs. "What?" Jenna asks surprised yet serious. I give her a kinda small smile.
--------
Caroline texted me '911 now.' I went to her house and were waiting for Stefan. "What's wrong?" Stefan asks. "Tyler knows about you and Damon." Caroline and I say. "He knows that Damon killed Mason." I say. "We didn't say a word." Caroline and I say. "Its that woman Jules. She had a run-in with Damon." Stefan says. "Tyler was so upset." I say. "The look on his face he was so betrayed." Caroline and I say. "Wow this is bad." Stefan says. "Stubbing your toe is bad. This is terrible." I say. Caroline and I share a look. "Your not going to tell Damon are you?" I ask.