Chapter 38

Edited'
-B4 we start I'd like to give a shootout To Brittanyisthebest for voting on a chapter thx!-
"Hello Elena and Emmilia. Its nice to see you again." she says and Elena walks down the stairs. "Again?" Jenna asks us. "So your the woman who's dating my husband. I need to speak to Elena and Emma may I come in?" Isobel asks. "No! No we don't want to hear your bullshit." I growl. "Don't invite her in!" Elena says to Jenna. "I need to talk to you girls." Isobel says.

"We don't wanna hear your fake ass mouth." I say and slam the door in her face. Elena and I look up to Jenna who's crying. "You knew she was still alive?" Jenna asks. I'm about to say something but she cuts me off. "Rick? John?! Did they know?" she asks. "Jenna we can explain everything." Elena and I say. A tear falls down her cheek. "No! Jenna! Please." We beg as she walks away.

We run upstairs behind her. "Jenna! Please wait!" I beg. We get to her room as she slams it shut. "Jenna! You have to talk to us!" Elena begs. "We need to explain what's going on!" I beg. I pound on the door. "Jenna!" Elena whispers. "Please." I beg whispering.
----------
"Hey is she up yet?" I hear Ric ask from downstairs. "She won't come out of her room. Neither will Emma for some reason." I hear Elena say. "What'd you tell Jenna?" He asks. "Nothing she wouldn't talk to Emma nor I." Elena says. "Were going to have to fix this Elena." Ric sighs. I hear Jenna's door open so I get up from the floor and run out my room. "Jenna!" I say and follow her down the stairs. "I don't want you here Ric. You need to go." she says and throws a bag on the floor.

"Ok i can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now." Ric says. "Rage. and betrayal would pretty much cover it." she grabs her jacket from the closet. "Where are you going?" I softly ask. "I'm going to stay on campus I have a thesis to write and I don't want to be in this house!" she says. "You don't want to be in this house or you don't want to be by us?" I ask broken. "Both I don't want to be with filthy liars who backstab me in well the back." she says to me. I gasp.

The only parent I had we just lost. "Elena I need you to go to the Lockwood's today and accept the historical society's check for your moms foundation." Jenna says. "Ok but Jenna please." Elena starts. "I don't have it in me to hear any more lies from you both." Jenna says and looks at Elena and then me. "Jenna just!" Elena begs and she slams the door. "Let her go." I hear John say. I face him.

"Its better that she's not here what with everything that's going on. And maybe if you'd been a little more honest with her from the beginning this-" John gets cut off by Alaric punching him in the face. "Sorry twins." he says then leaves. "You know this is your fault right?" I ask. "Right." he says. "I hate you you'll never be my dad." I say as Elena walks up the stairs. I punch him on the other side of his face and he goes down. I run up the stairs past Elena.
----------
Elena's in her room talking to Stefan. "This is a disaster between Isobel and Jenna and now Matt this is disaster bad." Elena says and I walk in. "Yeah." Stefan says. "Elena Emma can you come downstairs please? I need you talk to you both." he says. "We have nothing to say to you." I snap. "Please its important." John begs. "You too Stefan." John says. I look at them.
-----
I walk downstairs with my head at my feet. I see Isobel. I turn around and punch John in the face again. "I asked John for a do over." she says. "I don't give a shit John are you insane you invited her in." I snap. "She has information about Klaus." he says wiping the blood beneath his nose. "I don't give a shit!" I say "Please just listen to her." he begs. "No!" I say. Elena looks at me then at Stefan. I sigh. Emma take it down a couple notches. "All right. What do you know?" Stefan asks Isobel.
--------
"Since I was last here I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he found you two." Isobel explains. I'm standing next to Stefan glaring at Isobel looking all comfy sitting down next to John. "Best chance at what?" Stefan asks. "Keeping the twins alive." John says. I look at Elena who stopped pacing. "You don't get to talk okay? Not after everything you've done. Unless you want another punch." I say. "Were you able to find Klaus?" Stefan asks Isobel. "No. Nobody knows where he is but the there are rumors that are flying around that two doppelgangers exist." Isobel says looking at me.