Chapter 3

Edited
I'm about to leave my room when Aunt Jenna stops me. "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental." Jenna asks. "Depends where you're going." I say and Elena comes out of her room. "Jeremy's parent teacher conference." Jenna says and walks over to the mirror. "Hair up or down?" she asks. She puts it up.

"Sexy stewardess." Elena says. "Boozy housewife." I say. She scoffs. "Up it is." she smiles. I smile and walkover to her. "Where is Jeremy?" I ask. "He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a bird house?" Jenna shrugs. I look at her confused in the mirror. "There is no wood shop. Is there?" Jenna asks. "No..." Elena and I both say. "Yeah..." Jenna sighs.
-------

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years." he pauses. I look up from my sketch book to see Elena and Stefan staring at each other.

"Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrows celebration." Mr. Jackass says and I see him staring at Stefan who is staring at Elena. "Are we bothering you Mr.Salvatore? Mrs.Gilbert?" he asks. She shakes her head. And I just roll my eyes.
---------

I was walking with Bonnie and Caroline because well Stefan and Elena. "I'm confused are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asks. "Well technically grams says I'm a witch." Bonnie pauses. "And I'm a vampire right." I sarcastically say. They both look at me. Tough crowd.

"My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda just tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches, I don't think so." Bonnie says and we turn a corner. "Yeah well feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline smiles.

"I didn't see him you did!" Bonnie grins. "Wait who?" I ask. "After we dropped you off we had to go sober this one up. She saw this super hot guy." Bonnie explains. "Well why didn't you just talk to him?" I ask. "I don't know. I was drunk." Caroline shrugs. And we all laugh.
------

"They're keeping her overnight to make sure theirs no infection but she should be home tomorrow." Matt sighs. "That's good news." I say and he nods. "Did you get in touch with tour mom?" Elena asks. Kelly Donovan. I hate her she hates me. Elena loves her. She loves Elena.

"Called and left a message." Matt sighs. "She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend. So well see How long it takes for her to come rushing home." Matt says. "Vicki's lucky that she's okay." I sigh. "I know and now there's talk of some missing campers." Matt says. "Did she say what kind of animal attacked her?" Elena asks. "She said vampire." Matt says. I freeze. "What?" I ask.

"Yeah she wakes up last night and mutters 'vampire' and then passes out." Matt says. "Okay that's weird." Elena says. "I think she was drunk." Matt says. "So what's up with you and the new guy?" Matt asks looking over at Stefan sitting on a bench.

"Matt the last thing that I want to do is hurt you." Elena says. "You know I'm- I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital. I want to be there when Vicki wakes up." Matt says. I sigh. "Yeah me too." I say. "I mean not to the hospital but somewhere else then here." I say. "Okay." Elena says. I'm about to leave when we both look back at the bench to see Stefan gone.
-------

We: Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, and I are sitting at a table outside. "Well I was talking to grams and she said that the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. Lots of blood that it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie says.