Chapter 35

Edited'
Outfit... (Btw idk thought the song went good with Damon's actions.)

Its amazing how we fit four teenage girls on Caroline's tiny ass bed

Its amazing how we fit four teenage girls on Caroline's tiny ass bed. But we did. Someone's phone starts ringing and we all groan. Its to early for this. "Go away!" I yell and kick someone off the bed. Oops I think it was my twin. "Hello?" Elena answers hella loud. "Shut the fuck up." I snap. "Elena!" Caroline says. I'm not a morning person. Last night we stayed up super late. Partying. But for a brief moment Caroline pulled me to the side and told me I had to tell them.

I forced her not to say a word. She agreed but then said I had to tell them. She was about to yell at me but then Bonnie opened the booze. And you know me. "ELENA GO HAVE PHONE SEX SOMEWHERE ELSE!" I yell and hold Caroline's pillow over my bed. Yeah I'm not a morning person. I know it was Stefan. Who else would call her this early. Actually I don't think its that early but whatever.
------
So we finally got up me still sleepy since well after they fell asleep I stayed up watching Pretty little liars on my phone. What? I was at a really exciting point. So Caroline, Bonnie and I are at the grill. I don't even know where Elena went. "Ok so tell me about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline asks Bonnie while I've got my head on the table trying to sleep. "We still don't know the extend of what Elijah's up to." Bonnie says.

"No we don't." Caroline says. "So I'm going to ask Lukas to tell me what he knows." Bonnie says. "And he's not going to tell you anything." I mumble. "I didn't say he was gonna have a choice." Bonnie says. Caroline looks somewhere. "What?" Bonnie asks turning around. I see Matt.

Caroline gives him a small wave and he ignores it. "What was that about?" Bonnie and I ask. "Uh I don't know I thought that we were-" she let's out a forced chuckle. "I don't know." she says. I lift my head up for a second and give her a small sad smile.
---------
So I'm at the house and Damon's gonna come over. Elena and Stefan are headed to the lake house because Elijah or someone. People wanna kill her blah blah. But to be honest people wanna kill me too.
Caroline texts me.
Hey heard ur sis is gonna go somewhere. What about you?
I knit my eyebrows. Thats not how she texts but whatever.
Me? Damon's coming over but we might go somewhere. You know how were going through a rough patch:/ And please remember don't tell anyone about me. Thx babe I'll keep you posted! Xoxo
I Send the message and hear Elena and Stefan leave. Goodbye to you too.
------
So I'm in the car with Damon. After Stefan and Elena left Damon came over. We kinda had an awkward conversation and when I say awkward it was extremely awkward. Like seriously we just stared at each other. Then he said that it would be a good idea or whatever to go out. Of course he said that after he got a text message. But whatever. So now we're in the car and we've been driving for a while. "Can you say something before I stab myself to break this awkward tension between us?" I ask.

"What do you want me to say?" he asks eyes on the road. "I don't know I mean we had a fight then I almost died yesterday I'm pretty sure you could literally say anything." I say and look at him. He glances into my eyes then back to the road. "Look I know your not human and its not in your nature to care but we're still dating. So say something or I'm gonna think its pretty much over between us. Like what's wrong with you?" I ask. He clenches his jaw. "Did you do something?" I ask. Seriously he's being so rude right now like talk to your girlfriend before I stake you in the heart jeez.