The Process

FLASHBACK: I felt my fangs grow in as my vision heightened. I felt myself start to levitate. My master smiled as my transformation became complete. His human fiance smiled too. I was so thirsty the moment I looked at her. I wanted to drink her. Drain her of every drop of blood in her body. I fought until I couldn't control the urge anymore. I sped over to her and grabbed her hair. I tilted her head to the side to allow me access to her neck. She smelled heavenly. I immediately sunk my fangs into her neck and began feeding. She tasted even better than she smelled. I didn't stop until she ran dry. I let her cold corpse fall to the ground as I went to search for more. Then my master called My name, breaking me out of my murderous trance. I looked at him and he compelled me to turn my humanity back on. That was when I came to realization that I had just murdered someone. Tears poured of out of my eyes as I started apologizing. My master was very upset with me and punished me severely until my demon came out. He didn't send her away until almost every ounce of my energy was gone and didn't let me feed until I was almost passed out.

BACK TO REALITY: Prodigy came toward me with not a trace of fear in his eyes. I didn't know how I was going to pull this off. I didn't want to kill my own brother, but he needed to be dead.

"Just shut your emotions off and do it, but, no matter what happens, stay in control." My master's voice rang in the back of my mind.

Well that didn't sound like a bad idea, but the hardest part of shutting my emotions off is staying in control. But my determination gave me this boost of courage, giving me the confidence that I needed, to know that I could do this. I shut my emotions off, making sure I was still aware of everything going on.

"Are you just going to sit there or...?" Prodigy asked.

I smirked at him. "This is going to hurt, but don't scream. If you do, you'll break my concentration, and you'll be dead." I warned him. "Same goes for the rest of you." I added for the rest of the guys. "You ready?" I asked.

He nodded, looking bored,but I could smell the nervousness on him. Then I took a deep breath, allowing myself to change into my true self. I walked up to him, closing the distance between us. I grabbed him by his shoulders and sunk my fangs into his neck. Then I began to feed. All was quiet and I was fully aware of what was going on. I only needed enough to get him faint, then I could heal him up with my blood. Once he was beginning to run dry, I stopped immediately. I bit into my wrist and put it up to his mouth. I ordered him to drink, and he did. Once he was better, I snapped his neck and he fell to the ground.

The other boys looked at me in disbelief, that is, until Prodigy got up and cracked his neck bones back into place. Then they all looked relieved. Then I felt the sun begin to rise and I was urgent.

"We have to get this done quickly, so, who's next?" I asked.

Ray Ray stepped up to me and I couldn't wait to taste him. His smell was almost intoxicating. STAY IN CONTROL, BIANCA, I reminded myself.

I immediately drank from him drinking faster than usual so I could hurry and get this done. He frowned as I stopped and fed him my blood. Then I grabbed under his chin and pulled it to the side. His neck snapped and he fell to the floor. I didn't wait for him to get back up, I just ran up to Princeton. He stepped back from me.

"You can't chicken out now dude." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"I'm not chickening out you just have to give me a minute. I'll go last." He replied matter-of-factly.

I shrugged. "You got thirty seconds." I said and went over to Roc Royal. He smiled at me.

"Are you sure you need to be turned?" I asked observing his teeth.