BONUS CHAPTER!!

Because a lot of you requested for a bonus chapter from Nathan's POV, here it is! This is from the day when Ally went out with her dad and they were almost about to meet Nathan, remember? Its Chapter 40. So I suggest after reading this chapter, you read that again, just so that it will all get a bit clear. And in case any of you don't remember, Alex Hailey is Ally's uncle. Oops, got a spoiler there. Enjoy x

I look up at the sky changing its colours from a tilt of orange to a tilt of black.

"Watch out!" I hear Greg shout but its too late. The ball has already hit me and I fall back on the ground.

"Whoa man, you fine?" He asks offering me a hand. I take his hand and get up. Peter immediately is by my side checking my face where the ball hit me.

"Cmon Pete, he ain't no girl" Aaron jokes and they all start laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let me" I take the ball from Pete's hand and position it under my leg, tapping my foot on it. This should be the easiest goal!

On the count of three, I sprint across the field, moving the ball around with my legs and before anyone can snatch it, its already inside the goalpost. I turn around and give a toothy smile to Aaron. He just grunts back in return.

"That's why we always have you in our team. Like how did you do that. They were all around you and still could not get the ball" Greg asks as I gulp the water down from my bottle and then look at him.

"Because I am the best footballer in the entire world" I wink at him and sling my duffel bag on my bag.

"You busy tonight?" We start walking towards our cars and he drapes an arm around my shoulder.

"I shouldn't be. But Mom always has last minute plans, so lets see. I'll call you when I am home." I pat his shoulder and get inside the car.

~*~*~

"Where were you?" Mom shouts as she hears me opening the door. I drop my bag on the floor and walk into the kitchen.

"Playing" I help myself to a glass of water and plop down on the kitchen chair. She turns around and supports herself on the counter, glaring at me.

"What?" I ask as I stand up and get a banana from the counter.

"I thought you promised to stock in the groceries today" I pause mid air, leaving the peeled banana half bitten, and look at her.

"What day is it today?" I ask her and take a bite. She smirks, shaking her head and turns around to continue what she was doing earlier.

"Hmm..that smells so good. Should I get the plates? Or is it gonna take time?" I peep over her shoulder and see the chicken steaming. That makes me so hungry.

"20 minutes. Why don't you clean the living room?" I groan and get outside the kitchen. That's when I hear a car pull up in our driveway. I move the curtains a bit to get a view of who it is. But I just see a long black Audi. I know only one person with an Audi. But she usually travels around in her blue BMW. Why is she here in this black car?

Seconds turn to minutes and still no one gets down from the car. After a while, the car reverses and disappears. Strange.

"What are you doing?" Mom appears in the living room with her hands on her waist. "I asked you to clear this mess"

I close the curtain and get down from the sofa.

"Yes you did but I thought that maybe we could do this" I take her hand and hold her by her waist and then spin her around.

"Dum da dum dee dum.." I start humming as I move her around the hall. She laughs and holds my hand tightly. We do a classic ball dance and then I bow down to her.