Chapter 44 - The End

Hey there guys! I'm so crying right now. I can't bring myself to end this book but I have to do it. This is going to be a long chapter and that is why it took me so many days to update. Hope you like it. And here's Nathan  sending you kisses for the support!

I wake up to the sounds of housekeepers moving luggage out of my room. The memories of the day when I was supposed to fly to New York flash back in an instant. Considering how sad I was to leave back that day, I should be happy now. But you know how happy I am.

"And be careful with this one. Its got all the fragile things in there" I hear aunt's voice and immediately sit up.

"Why have you packed 'fragile things' in my suitcase?" A wave of dizziness takes over me because I sat up way too quickly.

"You'll see when you get home. Now get dressed and be down. I want to take you around for another round of shopping!" She claps her hands excitedly and heads downstairs. No matter how hard she tried, she failed at hiding the pain she is going through. I cannot imagine to live in this house, all by myself, with no one to accompany me. I really wish I had some more time to spend with her but it all happened so quickly, I didn't have time to think twice.

"Are you sure about doing this?" Uncle asked as he reviewed my application for Oxford. He clearly saw the hurt in my eyes. Its true, the fact that somewhere deep in my heart, I didn't want to leave this place. That I wanted to go back to Nathan and then go to the same uni as him and share a flat with him. But these past months had taught me enough. I decided to ignore the part of me which is still in love with Nathan and decided to move ahead. I decided to apply in Oxford and other universities in UK, for secondary plans but I did not consider USA. To be honest, I am completely shaken by what I did with myself. I should have never been distracted and if I had at all, I must have learnt to not get involved to those extents. But its fine. I'm getting stronger and I'm glad I met Nathan on the graduation day. The way he talked to me, made me proud of the decision I had taken. How can a boy be so sure of what I'd choose, Nathan or not. I am Ally Ricosta and I must not in any case should have let this happened. But now that I have, its time to correct my mistakes.

"Yes I am" Aunt took in a sharp breath as I uttered those words. She still had hope that I'd stay back but she never forced me to do that. I know she never will but I promised myself to visit her whenever I can. Getting the acceptance letter and the interview date didn't take long. Within a week, I was packing my bag to move into the dormitories of Oxford.

"Um do you mind if I go off and get done with some work? I still have like 2 hours" I say glancing at my Gucci watch and back at Aunt. She had her Prada sunglasses on and her pink English hat. We've just finished our shopping and she insists that we go back to the mansion and have a nice cup of tea. I hope she lets me go though.

"Of course not hun! But keep an eye on the time. It slips away fast" She pecks my cheeks and slips inside the car. I follow behind her and ask Max to drop me off at Candice's.

~*~*~

"If you miss even one Sunday, I swear I'm going to take the next flight to Oxford and rip your head off" She is almost in tears as she says that and I hug her. I would have never had such an amazing senior year if she wouldn't have talked to me in the first English class. We hug each other for a while and when we finally pull back we keep giggling over the little memories. I then help her pack her bags. She isn't leaving for another week. She's going to move to Pennsylvania, which I didn't really like but that's her life we are talking about and she has the right to decide for herself.

"I really hope I find someone like you in uni" I mumble as we hug tight for one last time.

"That's not happening. You're never finding anyone like me" We laugh it off and she walks me to the door.