Chapter 36 - "Hey there, Ms. Pretty Eyes"

Ally looks not so happy in the picture above. Guess what is about to happen?

On my way to geography, I tell Candice everything that happened between me and Jule in the car. But she was more interested in knowing what happened after that; when I met Nathan and I just roll my eyes at that.

"So I conclude it must be something very very private for you to share" she says grinning and I poke her with my elbow.

"Stop it. Its not like we kissed" I say nonchalantly and her mouth hangs open. "What?" I ask her.

"'Kissing' is not what I meant by 'very very private'. And you still haven't had your first kiss?!"

"Um no. And I don't think that's something to start shouting about." I scold her as she raises her voice.

"You, my friend, are the stupidest girl alive. I mean who does not kiss Nathan Hale when they have the chance to? NO ONE"

"I don't. And suck up the thing about him. Why do you fancy him so much?" I ask totally irritated.

"Doesn't everybody? Like we could ask this question on the internet, you know, something like if you had a chance to kiss Nathan will you? and I swear all of them would hit yes. Even the ones who pretend they are not into him. But take my word, every girl in this school fancies him" Is it?

"Why is Jule behaving like that?" I say, lost in my thoughts

"Huh? Oh" Candice says as it clicks to her "I am very much confused as well"

We get to the door of my geography class where I see Ross and Jule standing.

"Hell no!" I say under my breath at the sight of Jule.

"Hell yes!" Candice says as she goes ahead and kisses Ross. Seriously? When did they get this romantic?

I try to get past them and into the class but they stand exactly in my way. So I try to get in through their left, but that's not enough space. I try to get in through right and that's not enough space as well.

"Get a room, guys" I say irritated and they pull back.

"Shush" Candice says and resumes kissing Ross.

"Don't shush me, bitch" I say and she pulls back again.

"What?" I say and try to push through, but they don't move. I keep ignoring Jule all this time.

"How about we all go out tonight. Just a hangout, you know. Grab some dinner, roam around and just have fun. The four of us, like the old times, when Ally was new to school remember?" Jule says. I really want to make him happy but not by giving him the impressions that I like him the way a girl likes a boy when she has a crush on him.

"That sounds fun" Ross says and looks at Candice as if to ask her permission. They both are still in each other's arms.

Candice instantly looks at me and I shake my head, in a way only she can understand.

"Um I have plans tonight" She says to Ross and he gives her a confused look.

"Come on Candi, you can ditch those plans for me now." He says, pulling her closer to him. She looks up to him and gives a wicked smile.

"She'll be there, you guys. We're going" Ross completes.

"What? No" I blurt out without realizing.

"What's wrong with you now?" Ross asks, looking very irritated.

"Suck up that look. And there's nothing wrong, just gotta be part of a video conference tonight" Yeah, that's the smartest excuse I've ever come up with.