The Million Dollar Girl

Hello guys! Thanks for turning up here! I've always been a great fan of reading. For as long as I can remember I have been in love with novels. But this is my first attempt at writing one. So if at any point it gets way too boring or too cliché please pardon me.
This is the story of Ally Ricosta. The girl who had always loved helping her dad in his work since childhood. As she grew up it interested her more and more and her dad promised to give her a chance after high school. Everything was going like she wanted- calm and composed- until its her senior year.
That's when Nathan Hale aka "Chocolate Boy" of the school comes into picture. He is the captain of the football team alongside maintaining his grades at the same time. Its that time when finally her dad calls her up to fly to London and join him.
Ally is now faced with this dilemma whether to stay in New York or fly to London. Join Ally as she makes her choices that will change everything.....forever.

Hope you enjoyed reading that small preface and would love to join Ally in her journey!

----------------------

Before going on to read the story, please read this :

() DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST POST THIS ON WATTPAD OR ANY OTHER SITE. Every one of us is blessed with a unique brain a  unique imaginative power and unique thoughts, so kindly use yours.

()This story is 'NOT EDITED' so the readers are requested to understand the spelling and grammatical errors.

()This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead, locations or events is entirely coincidental.

()The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the author's consent is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

I really hope you enjoy the book. Please keep the above points in mind because the last thing any author would want is to face plagiarism. There is so much happening behind the chapters you read, so please appreciate the hard work. Without making you wait any further, lets hop into the ride of The Million Dollar Girl's life.

Are you ready?

P.S. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE ;)