Chapter 31 - Tomorrow, I'll be making my choice

Happy birthday Jax!! Thank you for being there by my side all this time and I hope we always stay connected. Sorry for not updating earlier. But here it is! Annndd I've come up with a new plan. How about I update every Saturday? Fair enough? Let me know what you guys think about this!

As soon as I get home, I start heading upstairs.

"Ally, help me with this dresses, please darling?" Ughhh. Mom can't you see I'm tired?

"Umm mom I need rest. Can we do this like after few hours?"

"Few hours? Its evening already!" Mom shouts back.

"In that case,......I guess I'm sorry?" She should understand. I'm TIRED for goodness' sake.

I can hear mom shouting but I decide to ignore her. Going straight into my room, I first throw my bag over the sofa and lie down on my bed. I close my eyes and I see someone.

Someone with their back to me. I know who this is.

Its Ross. He turns around and gives his friendliest overwhelming smile to me. He mouths a 'hey' to me and waves his hand. I then see Candice side hugging him and smiling at me. I smile as well and she winks at me. Why isn't anyone talking? I suddenly feel someone's arms around me and I turn back to see Jule. He leans forward and kisses my forehead. I hug him and as I'm hugging him I hear someone.

"Ally!" Why does it sound so familiar?

"Get up!" Wait. What are you doing here mom?

I feel someone shaking me. Mom.

 I immediately sit up, moving my hair out of my face. I rub my eyes and look at her opening only one eye.

"Get ready quickly! We are getting late." She exclaims, walking towards my closet. Opening the doors of my closet, she walks in.

"Late for what?" I ask sleepily, falling back on the bed.

"Didn't your dad tell you? We are going over to....." She trails off. I turn my head to the right, still laid down, only to check what she is doing. She is going through all of my dresses.

"Over to?" I ask, reminding her to continue from where she left off.

"Huh? Yeah. I forgot the name. But they are an important party of the deal to be made on Saturday and they are throwing a party tonight and we are invited, of course. Its very very important for you to come as you'll be meeting them as well as their children who'll be taking over the companies just like you will soon." Yes. Thanks for reminding me of that. That totally brightened my day!

"Ughhh no mom please. Let me rest." I say shutting my eyes again.

"Rest? You've become lazy Ally. I need to talk to your aunt." She says shaking me again. I open my eyes and see her holding a blue gown.

"Get dressed quickly. Don't want to be late." She nods smiling and turns to leave.

"Oh and yes," she turns back when she reaches the door of my room, "Kate called. She wanted to talk to you and said you weren't picking up the phone. She sounded very impatient. But don't call her now. You know how childish she can be at times. I'm sure it is only going to be something about the new boy she fancies. Call her once we return." With that, she leaves the room.

No. I'm calling her right away. I mean c'mon. She's no harm in reaching my goals.

I pick up my phone and ignore the notifications showing hundreds of calls and messages I've missed. Scrolling down to Kate's name, I hit dial.

She picks on the second ring. Seems like she has been waiting all this time.

"Ally? You b*tch. Why didn't you tell anyone you're leaving? Jule visited and he was so freaking out. And your friend came as well with her boyfriend, what's her name again? Candy! and that Ro- Ro- Ross. People were so worried. They all kept visiting just to see if you are fine. And this is what you give them? You don't deserve them Ally." Wait what?