Chapter 1-The Beginning

"Get up right now Ally or I'll have to call your father!" Ally's mother shouted for the hundredth time in the morning. She was surprised by Ally's behavior because Ally was often an early riser. She was up and kicking by at most eight in the morning but the clock read ten thirty am and Ally was still sleeping like a baby.

Oh but if only her mother was aware of last night's happenings. Ally had sneaked out in the night with her 'trainer' and her dad's right hand man in the business, Ernesto Alvarez. His Spanish ways have always attracted her and she enjoyed his company. The previous night they went to a beach party and returned home in the morning. That was the reason why Ally was still not batting an eyelid.

"Go away mom..I still need rest" mumbled Ally in a low voice, her sleepy self taking over her senses.

"Go away?! Ally Ricosta you are asking me to go away? Do you know what time it is? Get yourself up right now or I'll have to drag you all the way to your shower." Ughhh Mom is so cruel thought Ally to herself.

She got up and sleepily stumbled to her bathroom which could get a five thousand dollars, minimum, were it ever to be sold. Excluding the accessories.

"Get dressed and be downstairs in five minutes. Your dad is waiting for you" said her mother and went away to order the butler to make a light breakfast as Ally was already sleepy and a heavy one would make her all the more lazy.

Ally had a quick shower and entered her grand walk-in closet to look for something appropriate. She knew she had to meet with her father's corporate colleagues later that day so she picked up a navy blue pencil skirt with a white shirt and topped it with her favorite blazer. Putting on some light makeup she felt positive about the day and headed downstairs. Ally was indeed beautiful and every man always seemed to find himself falling for her may it be someone totally unknown to her like her next door neighbour who she barely noticed or her father's most important person Ernesto.

As Ally headed to the breakfast table she saw her dad and Ernesto already discussing about some matters. Ernesto's eyes lightened on seeing Ally and that certainly did not go unnoticed by her mother.

"Good morning papa" Ally greeted her father. She smiled ever so slightly at Ernesto and he smiled back. Her mother's suspicions had grown even strong and she decided to talk to Mark, Ally's father, soon.

"Uh Ally I know you are excited about coming with me to my meeting but Ernesto suggests your training has hardly reached the conference level and he is yet to train you about it. So I was thinking once that is done I'd take you to the next meeting."

"What?! But.."

"No Ally you cannot come with me today."

Ally frowned and scowled at Ernesto. He winked at her but this time Ally was really angry. How could her father trust Ernesto's decisions over her. He was aware of how amazingly she had cleared every level of her training may it be something as simple as book keeping or something requiring the most judgment like checking the loyalty of their employees. Just because a little part of this stupid 'conference training' was left she wouldn't be able to accompany her father.

Ernesto will definitely have to pay for this Ally thought to herself.

"After breakfast, Ernesto will take you through our conference histories for which you need to be at the office. I will send a car in an hour after the meeting is done. Be ready." Mark said.

"Yes papa I promise I won't be late." Ally was an obidient girl, however mad she may be she never went against her father's decisions.

"Okay see you later then." Mark said to the two women and got up, Ernesto following him. While going towards the door Ernesto brushed his hand against Ally's as to say goodbye. Ally went back to her room to take a nap as she was still tired and had three hours to head to the office. Poor Ally was totally unaware of what the day was going to bring for her!
----------------------------------------------------
Author- There goes my first chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Ally- Yeah sure they did because who doesn't enjoy a family breakfast chat *sarcastic* that's all you've told them about. You haven't even told them how I am a totally "Beauty with Brains" girl.

Ernesto-Oh come on don't be too hard on her Ally. She is just learning. She hasn't passed that stage of training yet

Ally- Don't you say that again. You'll have to pay for that.

Ernesto- You don't know how eager I am to pay you back.

Author- Go away Ernesto. Hope you guys loved the first chapter and wish for me to continue

Ernesto- So don't forget to comment

Ally- And vote!

****The handsome man above is Ernesto*****