Chapter 20

"Where is it?" I asked him when we walked into the forest. I looked around me, the forest here look a bit diffrent from the forest in human world.

Here the trees were so tall that I couldn't possibly see it's ending and it made this forest look even darker. The trees looked scary to me and I subconsciously gripped tighter onto his arm.

"Does this forest have a name?" I asked out of blue, you know in human world many forests have a name, that's a diffrent thing that I don't remember any of their name other then Amazon.

"The demon's call it the witch forest." He nonchalantly said and my steps halted in my track.

"Please don't tell me now that witches exist too." I asked him with a horrified face. Seriously I can't stand knowing that all those supernatural things I heard of are real. The next thing I know, I'll find a fairy wandering around this village. His booming laughter showed how amused he felt right now.

"No love, they don't exist anymore. They did but that was decade's ago." He assured me and pulled me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I think we've walked enough." He stated and before I could say anything a rush of air came and I felt an invisible force around me, when I opened my eyes again all I saw was the mesmerizing orange and purple sky.

I looled at Aiden, but before I could question him he answered it with a nod towards the ground. I looked down and a scream escaped my lips when I saw nothing below us.

I clinged impossibly closer to Aiden, and all he did was laugh at me face.

"You know you look like a scared kitten right now." He teased me and I glared daggers at his demonicly handsome face. I cursed myself for not having any good comeback but it's ok I'll take my revenge once my feets are on ground.

"Why are we even in air?" I asked him and he smiled.

"You don't want to see the special place? " he asked back and I nodded my head in yes.

"Then look down." He said and tired to detangle my hands from his neck but I shrieked and pulled him closer.

"Are you trying to kill me? Since you are the only one who can." I asked him but when I saw his face my smile vanished because of the Demon taking over him and I gulped because he looked angry.

"Don't you dare ever say that again." I could see the raw emotions go through his face those dangerous eyes and that dark voice can scare anyone but not me anymore.

In the last few days I've learnt one thing about his demon that he likes to dominate, after all he is a king. But the best way to calm him down is just kiss him and remind him how much I love both of them.

Even though I was scared to loose my grip on him, I still let my hand loose from around his neck and placed them on his cheeks. My fingers softly ran over his cheekbones and my right hand fingers traced his lips before I planted my own lips over his.

I felt the same electric feeling, the connection between us getting stronger and stronger by the day. I moved my lips in sync with his and I loved the feeling of those warm lips. I felt his breathing get back to normal and I pulled away from him slowly making him groan in disapproval.

"I want to see the place, now don't disturb me." I scold him as I saw the blue on his eyes return.

I look down and saw something white. I leaned down a bit to see clearly. I gasped loudly and my mouth fell open at the beautiful fall running down there.

I felt captivated by this breath taking view and the unusually white water running in the fall

I felt captivated by this breath taking view and the unusually white water running in the fall. But the strange thing I noticed about this fall is that there is no lake or river and it just looks like a small pond but it has a heavy waterfall.

"You like it?" He whispered beside my ear and I turned my face to him.

"It's beautiful, I don't have enough words for it." I told him honestly. "But Aiden, where does all the water go, there isn't any lake or something ahead of it" I asked in confusion as i looked back at the waterfall.

" That's because it's not a normal fall. "

"What do you mean it's not a normal fall?"