chapter 9

Thanku so much for patiently waiting for the update. I have the best reader's. Love you so much..
:-D

~ ~ ~ ~ ♡ ~ ~ ~ ~

I opened my eyes slowly. I tried to adjust my eyesight to the darkness of my surrounding. My head is hurting really bad. I looked around but all i can see is tree's. I am in a forest.

I can't remember anything. How did i came here? My head is hurting and my body is aching badly. I want to go home.I want to go to my parents. I wanna be in the arms of my father again.

I regret ever coming to this dangerous town. I looked down and realised that i am still in the same peach colored dress. I tried to stand up but failed miserably. Then i heard the voice that i dread to hear ever again in my life, calling my name.

" You'r finally awake, my love. "
As soon as i heared that voice, my whole body stiffened.

I remember that voice,it's the voice from my dream. Then suddenly all the earlier events came crashing in my mind. My eyes widend.

4 hours ago

( Right after Andrew left )

I rushed to my room and picked a small backpack and stuffed it with my clothes, other few necessities and my own money that i had saved before coming here.

I turned off all the lights in house and walked out of the door after locking it. I looked around and saw a small truck then looked at the key's that Andrew gave me, since it's the only car here, i presumed that these key's are for this truck here.

I ran towerds it and jumped inside. Throwing the backpack on the side I looked in front of me while tightening my grip on the steering wheel. This is it, i will get out of this place and won't ever come back . I thought to myself then started driving in direction of the city.

I was so near to cross this small town when suddenly a tall figure appeared in front of the car. In the darkness I wasn't able to see it's face but by the figure I can tell that it was a man.
In order to save the person i turned the car in other side and the car got out of my control. It was like someone else was controlling it.

I screamed as the car crashed in a big tree. I luckily had my seatbelt on so my body stayed glued to the seat but my head jerked forward and hit the wheel.

A few seconds later i saw the person approaching me but my head was hurting badly and my eyes became blurry. I heard the door open and soon i was released from the seatbelt. My body fell to the side from the dizziness but the person caught me on time.

I looked up to see him but before i could see his face black dots started to appear in front of me and soon i was being lifted by two strong arms . I felt my face being forced to in hard yet really comfy chest. That was the last thing i could feel before i passed out.

Back to present

I frantically looked around for a way out of here but it seemed impossible because it was almost black and the only light was the moonlight.

"You can't get away from me, baby. " I heard the voice again and quickly stood up to get as far away as possible from this man.

As i turned around to walk away, i was instantly pinned back to the ground on my stomach in a second by a heavy body. I screamed as i fell on my face but my screams were muffled by the ground.

I can feel his body heat as he half lied on top of me. His legs on both side of mine stopping any movement from my lower body. I can feel his excitement at the back of my thigh.