Chapter 26

" Everything is going on perfect, we just need to get the dress now." A familiar voice spoke from a far, I stirred in my sleep and felt the bed empty. My smile that I had before started to drop when I realized that Aiden is not with me.

"Shh...you'll wake her." There he was, talking to some female. But why is he talking to another women. Was i not good enough for him? My eyes opened from curiosity, sadness and jealously.

I looked around the room but it was empty. I frowned, I'm sure I heard his voice, how can he not be here.

I tried to sit up but a stinging pain pierced through my lower body and I stilled, clenching my eyes tightly, waiting for the pain to go away.

I heard some more voices but couldn't focus because of the pain but then the room door opened revealing a bare chested Aiden walking inside. His eyes lit up when he saw me awake but I truned my face the other side, not wanting to imagine the woman drooling at his body that is mine.

"You look super hot when you're jealous. "He was standing right in front of me, the bulge right in front of my eyes. He crouched down to my level and caressed my face with such tenderness and care that I almost melted at the touch. All that jealously and sadness turning into mush.

"How did you know I was jealous? And how could I even hear you, you were outside of the room." I asked him in confusion as I stared at his gorgeous blue eyes that shone brighter when I finished talking. He smiled broadly and proudly.

" Because you are a part of me and I'm a part of you, now. The emotion that you go through will naturally affect me in every way." He explained and placed a small kiss at my forehead.

" But you were so far and still I heard you." Curiosity always gets the best of me. I tried to sit up but he placed a hand on my chest to make me lay back down.

Then he took the satin sheets off of me, leaving me bare of anything in front of him. He placed one hand under my kees and the other on my upper back, my hands instantly flew to his neck for support. He started walking towards the bathroom.

My face heated up when I saw the blood on the middle of the bed and how badly the bed was messed up as a proof to our first night of passion.

" You remember what I told you about that night." He asked me as he sat me on top of the marble stand near the sink. I thought back to that that day but I couldn't pinpoint exactly what he was referring to, he gave me an ample amount of information that day.

As I sat there thinking back to that day he came back to me after starting the tap to fill the bathtub and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"You and I share one heart and one sole, we just have two different bodies. Every emotion and thought you and I go through, we share it with the other half of us. This is how when you felt jealous, I felt your jealously and when you felt the pain, I felt it too not physically but internally I felt it with just as much intensity as you did." He explained while he caressed my cheeks and my face got red at the thought of Aiden going through my every thought and emotions. He suddenly started to chuckle and I glared at him for invading my privacy again.

He picked me from there and walked to the bathtub, closing the tap he sat me inside and then removed his own shorts and got in behind me. He pulled me back to him chest and I got comfortable between his legs , feeling his member right on my lower back.

"You can have your privacy." He said and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"When you miss me from your heart I will know it and this is what happened this morning, I had access to your thoughts because when you woke up you missed me and it gave my heart the feel of your emotions and if we talk about pain then I can't help it, demon's need to know always that their loved ones are physically safe." His hold tightened around me when he spoke about pain.