chapter 6

Theo james as Aiden blackthrone

I opened my eyes again to find andrew looking at me from a far with a confused expression on his face, i blew out some air and leaned my head at the tree and just stared up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to go down and i frowned.

What, how is it possible i am sure that it was only around nine or ten in morning when i left.

And who was that stranger that stole my first kiss i don't know anything about him not his name not even how he looked like and i just let him kiss me.

"Ver, are you alright?" Andrew asked as he walked near me but was still maintaining a good distance and for some reason i felt a bit dissapointed by it.

"What were you doing here , everyone is worrid about you." I just looked at him and smile.

"Norhing i was just roaming around here." I don't know why i was lieing to him but it's like the truth doesn't want to come out of my mouth. I started walking towards him and walked ahed in direction of my car.

"Where is you'r car?"

"Next to your's" he said quietly as he start to walk with me to the car and i just nodded in reply, soon we reached to our car's we both climbed in then start to drive for home.

A few hours later.

I was in my room thinking about my day, its aroud nine in night so i switched the lamp off and slided inside my covers .

After i came back home my grandparents gave me a nice twenty minutes leacture on how iresponsable i am and how they were so worrid sick about me.

After that i took a long bath removing all the dirt from my body and washed my hair then here i lay in my comfy bed thinking about the stranger, i don't know why but i feel like something is going to change in my life.

After all these bad things something good or maybe something life changing is about to happen. Maybe something is indeed going to change because in a few hours i will turn eighteen, with a new hope in my heart i closed my eyes and soon sleep took over me.

Unknown pov-

She was sleeping without any care in life but not knowing that in a few minutes her life will be changed. When i saw her this morning in the woods she looked so beautiful and my inner demons woke and it was getting more and more hard to control them.

Even now staring down at her beaitiful body that was covered with sheets she looked so damn hot to me and and i couldn't hold my self back for any more.

I loosely gripped her sheets from the ending and slowly pulled them down as they went more down i saw that she was only in a loose tshirt and underneath it she's only in a dark purple underwear and fuck she's not even wearing a bra.

I took a long breath to control my demon or i won't be responsible for what will happen but heck she is so sexy that she ignites the fire within me and a whole day will not be enough to cool it down.

I pulled the sheets down and looked at her pale bare legs, there was only one thing in my mind, how my head will look in between those legs when i use my toungh there and take her to a diffrent world.

I kissed her toes then i reached up to her lower leg one by one placing kisses on both her legs when i reached her knees i slightly bite her skin there and she stirred in her sleep and pulled her legs up that gave me a clear view of her private parts and just by looking at her my member was getting harder and harder by the second.

It was just one minuye left now in twelve so i quickly got on the bed and inbetween her legs then i placed my eriction that was hard to the point where it was hurting me and she stirred a little by the contact and a louf moan escaped her mouth.