Chapter 35

"Try to focus.. Yes just like that, keep yourself concentrated, don't stop imagining the dark or you'll  have to do it all over again. " Aiden says as he help me learn how to get my privacy back.

It's not always fun to have a guy right inside my head reading through my each and every single thought and him being a natural Demon it was in him to control his privacy and that was why i could hardly hear any of his thoughts while he could  listen to my every single thought or for him it must have been like listening to some audio book.

I kept trying to maintain the dark shadows around me and I reached the point where all I felt was darkness around me and i was standing in the middle so i finally opened my eyes.

"I think I learned it, wanna try? " I asked Aiden, we were both in the living room sitting on couch. He straitened up a little bit and looked over to me, first I remembered about the darkness and the i started thinking of something nothing much just my favourite pancakes.

My eyes were wide open and i looked at him, he was trying hard to break through but couldn't. I gave myself a little pat on the back and aiden started laughing.

"Don't be so proud just yet cause that must be something that's not related to the two of us. Now think of something that's highly attached to us."He said and I gave him a 'hmph' in irritation.

I looked straight into his eyes this time​ and then thought of his nice round ass and damn he couldn't guess it this time either. It felt good to see him suffer like this, such an amazing feeling or it'd always be me who suffers to recover from my last orgasm before he starts again. Well suffering is still suffering and it van be any sort of suffering. I looked over at him and damn he was still trying so hard to guess it.

"ok ok you win I loose. " He said and pulled his hands up in air in surrender. I went near him and sat on his lap and kissed his lips suddenly he pulled away with a serious face and cupped my cheeks politely.

"But remember one thing Veronica  that if you are ever in a dangerous situation or harmed or anything that can cause harm to you or even if you are getting near something dangerous  then this darkness can not prevent our bond to communicate with each other." He said with concern and i nodded.

"If something like that ever happened then this bond will let you know every single thing so please don't worry yourself. " I placed my head on his chest and we hugged each other.

"It will let me see, hear and feel everything that you feel but if you had this darkness around you then the only thing that i would know is that something bad is happening to you or you're getting near something dangerous. " He was getting  all paranoid for no reason but still i nodded my head and hugged him tighter. We cuddled like this for some time before i fell asleep in his lap.

I was sleeping peacefully untill something touched my hand. It felt like a hand that trailed up to my shoulder  and i stirred in my sleep feeling a bit uncomfortable because of it. Strange, because my body knows the touch of Aiden. Before I could think of anything that hand was on my throat choking me lightly.

My eyes shot open and in front of my eyes i saw him again, the man I met in the store and the one who told me his name is Aiden Blackthorn he was right on top of me but floating in air i tried to speak or at least make a sound to awake Aiden but when i looked sideways nobody was there i felt suffocated but not by the hand it was just his presence that was making me feel like this.

"Why do you always try to fight it Veronica? You know we are meant to be together from the day of your birth we were bonded to each other. " He whispered close tp my face and my eyes widened in shock. What is he saying?  I can't let him trick with my mind again.

"You are lying just how you lied about your name." I whispered back to him i wanted to call Aiden but i also wanted to know why he keep coming to me. what does he want from me?

"Oh darling you are one smart demon and i love you so much. " He said and his head started to go near my jaw line and i stared shaking but more then my anger i felt something else like the burning rage of someone else in my body. Before i could pay much attention to that i  felt his whole body weight on me and he pushed my hands above my head and started kissing my neck. I felt like i was burning in anger something was happening inside me but one thing i know for sure it wasn't  the anger of Aiden it was something else.

His other hand started touching my breast and he parted my legs and came between them but i still felt his cock and it was right then when i felt like i got his by something inside me and the other second i heard a painful scream of a man.

It took me a couple second to get over that force and when i came back to my senses i was standing at least ten feats above the ground and in front of me was the man who was on top of me a second ago but now he was there in the air with a painful look on his face and his body angled in the most painful position i can think of right now with his hands crossed and stretched behind nim and his legs being continuously stretched outwards and his neck in a weird Angle.

A shiver ran down my back at the thought of someone doing such a horrible thing to someone then i heard the room door opening with a bang and then Aiden just flew and came in front of me with his eyes looking murderous and his whole body being tensed because of the anger. I touched his back and clinged to him to calm him down because that man looks like he already died and I'm couldn't hear anymore of his painful screaming.

All of a sudden we heard a thud on the floor and as soon as we looked down he disappeared. Suddenly i was crushed into two strong arms and he smacked his lips on my in a possessive kiss. He was going hard on me he started biting my lip when i didn't opened my mouth he was too fast for me to cope with and i let it go after a few seconds but he didn't stopped.

"You're mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're only mine i won't let anything happen to you ever, please forgive me. " He said with a trembling voice and when i finally saw his face i was shocked. Aiden Blackthorn the king of the Demon world was crying  for his wife.

"Shh.. What are you saying  Aiden you just saved me, or how else will i be floating in air and he was suffering in pain. " I assured him when he finally took us down and sat on the ground  with me sitting on his lap and my hands and legs wrapped all around his neck and waist.

" No love, I didn't do anything  i was working and suddenly heard this scream and came to find you guys in air. "

*********

Ok so long story short i live in india but right now I'm I'm in the United States from about a month and believe me guys it wasn't easy to give your visa interview on 20 june and leave on 23 june. So just wanted to say that this is one of the other reasons for not giving any updates.

Love you al...