chapter 11

I was surrounded by darkness, i couldn't make out where i was, all i could see is dark and all i could feel was a heavy wait upon me almost crushing me down but it felt good and i want to know what exactly is this wait.

I tried to open my eyes and again the darkness was all i could see, i looked around a bit to see where i am, it looked like a room and by the soft feel of the mattress underneath me i could tell i was sleeping on a really expensive one.

I felt the wait upon me move and suddenly a hot breath was fanning my neck and the sound of someone lightly inhaling my scent could be heard right near my ear and a few seconds later my body was lifted from its place and and someone was pulling me on top of them my eyes slightly widened but not a single sound of protest came out of my mouth because my body is a traitor and has already surrendered to the touch of that person.

"Why are you awake in the middle of the night,princess?" The voice, i could never forget this voice its different accent so deep and hypnotic voice. His arms tighten around me and for a second i forgot everything and just relaxed in his arms.

But, then i recalled all that happened to me before i loosed my conscious  and the fear from the last time came back to me so i tried to pull away from him but it was no use his grip only tightens around me and a soft cry of pain caused by his tight grip came from my mouth and he instantly looseness his grip just enough so he don't hurt me.

"P..please do...don't hurt me." My voice was barely audible but he still heard it my body was shaking from fear as his angry face and his haunting black eyes came back in my mind.

"I would never hurt you." He said in a small whisper in my ear,his sound like he was helpless and vulnerable  but it still sounded loving and my body started to relax at his voice and also the way he kept rubbing his hands all over my back in a comforting manner.

"Where am i?"

"You are in my arms, in my room, in my house, in my world. Finally." I lifted my head from his neck to look in his eyes and was greeted by the pair of ocean blue eyes that shone with happiness and i looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean by in you'r world and finally?" I asked him with my hands on his chest my legs on top of his. I was laying on top of him but he didn't seem to be effected by my body weight on him and trust me when i say that i am no barbie doll and have a good amount of skin of my own but not too much.

He gave a soft chuckle at my curiosity and shifted his head so he could have a better look of my face. "curious,my love?" He gave my a smirk that can win any girls heart in a blink of an eye. Heat rushed to my cheeks and they were probably a light shade of pink right now.

"I was waiting for you for a very long time and now that you are finally in my arms i won't ever let you go. And as for 'in my world', you already know who i am and who you will be." He said in a really soft voice the one that you use to explain something to a small child who don't know a thing about it.

"Who will i be?" I asked him because i honestly don't know who will i be. Would he make me a heart less demon just like him?

"You will be The Demon's Girl. My girl." The possessiveness was clear in his voice and i blushed red at his words and hide my face in his neck.

"I am sorry for scaring you it wasn't me it was just the possessive side of my demon that reacted that way." He was actually sounding guilty of his actions and when i looked at his face he looked so vulnerable and so broken on the inside but looked so tough and strong on the outside maybe it was just  a facade for everyone.

I didn't said anything for a while but instead i looked him in the eye and leaned down that my lips were hovering over his when i whispered " I am not scared of you anymore. Because i know you won't ever hurt me."