Chapter 25

"Make love to me Aiden." My voice was filled with lust as his own eyes got a darker shade of blue.

* * * * *

Recommend for 18+
( I won't tell your mom so anyone can read.)

" Are you sure? I can control him now. "He said with confusion but I could feel the lust and the pain in his voice so I pulled him down on me and kissed him passionately.

Pouring every emotion that I feel for this man in this kiss, I kissed him like this Is the last kiss we'll ever have.

His tongue traced my lower lip and I opened my mouth. He entered in my mouth and devoured it till I was panting out of breath. I ran my hands all over his back, his hair, his unnaturally strong arms, earning a groan from him.

The muscles ripping under my touch as his hands roamed all over my body. The feel of his warm naked skin was making me aroused. I don't remember when it happened but now I felt that both of us were naked and pressed up against each other.

" I will take good care of you my love." He whispered in my ear and started to kiss my ear lobe making my nails to dig in his back as the strong sensation took over me.

"And...what are you gonna do?" The breathless and husky lust filled voice was my own.

"First I'm gonna kiss you senseless...." He said and before I could say anything his lips attacked mine with such intensity that my toes curled on its own and the strenin me weakened for a second.

His lips devouring me hungrily and when I got breathless he broke the kiss but instead touched our foreheads and then begin again with hoth of our eyes closed, his chest pressing down and crushing my breast with his chest.

"Then...I am going to kiss your hard errect nipples...till they are swollen and satisfied. " he begain explaining while I felt his hands caressing my face, both our eyes closed and the feel of his hard cock pressing against my entrance which was bare of any cloths was not helping as the sound of his husky voice speaking dirty things to me went In my ear.

"I will lick your nipples, kiss them, and then I'm going to bite them hard." He said and then proceeded doing the same things to mh nipples, keeping every word he said.

He licked my nipples with his warm wet tongue and swirled it around them giving the equal attention to both. He nibbled on them and started to suck them hard with his mouth.

"Mmmm.........Aaahhhh..." The moans escaped my mouth when I felt the warmth of his mouth around my errect nipples, giving them the warmth they were hungry for.

"Aiden...." I half moaned and half screamed his name when he suddenly bit down hard on my nipples, sending a current through my whole body and subconsciously I arched my back pushing more of my breast into his mouth.

I was beyond the definition of wet down there, the wetness wouldn't stop coming out of my vagina and the constand push from his cock made it's tip wet also and he groaned when he felt the warmth on his member.

" Now I will kiss my way down." He said and then with a last suck he left the pair and pressed a wet kiss in the alley between my breast, kissing his way down he planted wet kisses all over my stomach not leaving a single place unlavished.

"Aiden..please....oohh" I pleaded him for god know what when his nails digged their way from the skin under my breast and running down till my upper thighs. The action gave me uncontrollable pleasure and I trashed under his weigh.

" Now you know what I will do, sweetheart? "He asked me although he know that j have no idea byt still he asked me in a teasing tone with that lusty voice.