Chapter 21

Happy Friendship Day to all my wattpad friend's and reader's. I hope you all enjoyed with your friend's.
:-D♥♥

I don't know how many grammer or spelling mistakes you will find ahed but c'mon man grow some balls and get over the fact that I don't want to waste time on editing a chapter rather then publishing it so it reaches you earlier.

"It's like a portal between the human world and this world." He explained a bit.

"So by portal you mean you always come and go through this." I was still confuse and he was making if even more confusing by all this stuff.

"Portal is just for those who are not born as Demon." He said and then slowly he started to go lower towards the ground. We soon reach the small piece of land in the middle of the water and we layed on the small ground.

"Does that mean I can not go through this portal and how does it work, you know I can't just jump into the water, like it will eat me up and 'bam' I reach the human world? "I explained and Made some animated moves to make him understand what I was saying.

He didn't said much and just stood up and pulled me with him, then he started to walktowards the water and I got worried because as embarrassing as it sound but I still dont know the perfect swimming and I don't want to risk jumping going down from a waterfall.

"Ugh...I don't think its a good idea." I tried to manipulate him but it didn't work because the next thing he did was grab me by my waist and jump backward down the fall pulling me along with him.

Naturally what I expected was getting wet and the touch of the cold water but it didn't happened. The water divided in two part and gave a path to Aiden, not even a single drop could touch us and before we reached the bottom I saw the white water turn midnight black and all the water was gone and the only thing that I saw was a dark circle in the shape of the pond and when we finally reached that black circle all the colors went away and I got forced to close my eyes. When they opened back up the I was in the arms of Aiden and standing on a solid ground.

It all happened in a matter of seconds that my head still felt dizzy from all the movement.

"So how did it felt?" He asked.

"Very weird." I honestly told him and he just smiled at me. I looked around us to see where we are and the place looked oddly familiar. It was another water fall but this one wasn't the milky white color it looked like a normal waterfall to me and a very familiar one at that.

I loked again and noticed the forest around us. The trees the water, it all looks familiar, I am sure I've been here before, but when? Suddenly the memories of Andrew and me playing in the water came back in my mind and my eyes widened when I realised that it was the same place.

 The trees the water, it all looks familiar,  I am sure I've been here before, but when? Suddenly the memories of Andrew and me playing in the water came back in my mind and my eyes widened when I realised that it was the same place