Chapter 18

"No, I want to go out, I want to see how your world looks like." I yelled at Aiden as he placed me on the kitchen counter and got in between my legs. I was angry at him.

"No I can't let you go out alone, it's not safe." His eyes darkened when he said that and I assumed it has something to do with his demon. It's been a whole week since that day and every time I bring up the topic of going out or ask him questions he don't answer them and just distract me.

In this last week I've learned something about myself and about him. I get distracted easily and his presence alone is a huge distraction. So now you understand why I never got to finish that talk because he always start something else whenever I bring that topic, and we all know 'that something never finishes before at least a few hours and then I am too exhausted to even talk.

In the last few day's Aiden became even more possessive. He became even horneier which is not good at all, he kept touching me, kissing me, hugging me and even though I love the affection he gives me, I feel like each day his Demon is taking more and more control of him and I am scared that one day he will loose all that control to his demon.

My face fell when he declined me access to the outside world and I let that sadness show on my face because he needs to know what his decisions does to me. A silent tear rolled down my cheeks and he kissed that tear away before it could fell down.

I looked up at him to see the beautiful blue eyes that I missed in last few days. In the last few days I would rarely see the real Aiden in this body and mostly I would see the dark red color whenever we are intimate and when we are with anyone else they remain black and glaring at every single person, even lilly felt scared to approach me because of his behavior.

"You can't keep me hidden forever if you want me to accpet this world, accept your world then let me see this world." I pleaded to him and after a few minutes he sighed and kissed my lips.

This time it felt full of emotions I could feel his vulnerability and I could feel that his demon is desperate to make me fully his before he let any other person meet me. I could feel the constant battle of domination between him and his demon and it has made Aiden weaker.

I pressed myself closer to him and kissed him harder. My tongue explored his mouth and his hands traced my boobs from over my tank top and I smiled in the kiss because it felt good, I felt good when ge touched me.

"Just promise me you will never leave me no matter what you see outside." He whispered so ow that I barely nade out the words but I didand I nodded my head.

"You need to trust me Aiden, I Love You and I will never ever leave you. And whatever I will see out there is just a part of you and I have accepted you it means I accept this world too" I told him honestly and his eyes shone bright blue just how they use to shine whenever we were together. I am sure that right now the person in front of me is my Aiden and not his demon.

******

Too short, I know.

Kind of a filler, I know that too.

But the next chapter needed to be separate and I will update two longer chapters either tonight or tomorrow.

Till then, Byee!!