Chapter 25: Thanks {Cirila PoV}

I take a deep breath and walk into Zipporah's hospital room, immediately falling into a curtsy when I see Prince Basil, "Ihre Durchlaucht, Zipporah. [Your serene highness, Zipporah]"

"Wilkommen, Frau Falkenrath. Du bist das Freund meiner Freundin? [Welcome, Miss Falkenrath. You are my girlfriend's friend?]" Basil answers. I nod.

"Ja, Prinz Basil." He nods to Zipporah then leaves.

"Wie geht's, Zipporah? [How're you, Zipporah?]" I inquire. She shrugs.

"So lala. [So-so]" I chuckle and hand her a bag with essentials and fresh clothes. She texted me earlier and asked me to bring them for her. I was more than happy to oblige, though I'm curious about last night's events.

"Was ist letzte Nacht passiert? [What happened last night?]"

"Ich ... ich kann Ihnen nicht sagen. [I... I can't tell you]" The look in her eyes further gets her point across. I sigh and roll my shoulders.

"Sehr gut. [Very well]"

"Vielen Dank für die Kleidung, Cirila. [Thanks for the clothes, Cirila]"

"Bitteschön. Gute Besserung! [You're welcome. Get well soon]"

"Auf Wiedersehen!!" I hurry out afterwards and drive back home, unwilling to remain longer than needed in the presence of a royal.

Yes, this is short. It's a filler chapter. Please comment anyway! Thanks!

~Uilosris