25

Layla

Tonight went terribly.

After all the drama and chaos, I find myself soaking in a hot bath.

Everything was going so well before Shane showed up. But that's the case with everything he's involved in. He literally comes and fucks shit up.

As a result, Noah and Darren are sitting at the local station doing God knows what.

Darren's uncle is a lawyer, so I can only assume that they're in good hands.

Mmm jasmine and bubbles. So relaxing.... and sleep inducing....

~~~~~

Noah

Kenny, Darren's uncle, dropped me off at home. I had been more reserved during the aftermath, so I only muttered a quick thanks before getting out of his fancy car.

All I wanted was Layla.

All I could see when my brain wasn't focused on killing Shane, was him kissing her. He squeezed her ass; my ass. He touched what was mine, and since I couldn't destress by physically killing him, I'd channel my energy into Layla.

Oh yeah, she sure was gonna get it.

I was on an adrenaline rush.

I flew up the stairs in no time.

I got to my room in a flash.

I began my assault on her unconscious body without any thought.

She began to squirm in my hands as she neared consciousness. I guess my butterfly kisses down her neck to her collarbone had that effect.

"Mmm, Noah," she moaned and slid her hands through my hair. She softly gasped. "Noah!" Her eyes widened.

"Hmm?" I ground my hips into hers.

"Are you okay baby? What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to make love to you."

Once again, her eyes widen. "B-but, I-"

"Shh, relax."

It was about time that I physically expressed my emotions toward her. Actions do speak louder than words.

My adrenaline rush was long gone, now that I reached the object of my affection. I wanted to take my time with her and make this perfect.

As our bare bodies intertwined, I knew there was no going back. I regretted the time I wasted all these years. She could've been mine forever ago.

That minuscule thought gave me more motive to make this the best experience for her.

Her chest met mine as I jerkily thrusted back in.

Holy Shit. The sounds coming from her mouth could make me combust on the spot.

As I got her closer and closer, the more her body began to perspire, the tighter I felt inside her, the more she verbally appraised me, and the faster my heart beat.

It wasn't all due to the cardio work I was putting in, but because of her, my angel. She was everything I ever wanted and more. She was my sunshine that could never be taken from me.

Her soft hands petted and scraped at my body. I could fell her all over. Her presence was satisfyingly overpowering.

Her pants were ragged. The hair that usually framed her face was pasted to her forehead.

Fuck. It was about that time. I had to go into carnal mode for her.

Surprisingly, she responded with pushing her hips up to meet mine.

I pushed further into her giving her one hell of a stretch. There was no doubt she'd be sore.

"Noah."

I met her dark brown eyes and began to come undone.

The amount of love and desire could kill a man.

"I love you," she breathily whispered just before she hit the top.

"Fuck! Layla!"

Life before her was dark, but now I'm on cloud nine.

|~~~~

Hey babes!! Hope you're all well!

10 votes & comments