20

**sorta long chapter! Be happy.

Layla

Oh mondays. How I love you. Having to go to school and deal with a bunch of drama regarding me and my boyfriend tickles my fancy.

Damn. I was so over school at this point. The Thorns, Cassidy's group of blonde slutbags, are 'ganging' up on me. I use it with quotes because they have the whole gist of it down, but I could take anyone of them so the intimidation factor is not so shockingly low.

"What the hell do you look so pissed off about?" Jackson nudged me with his pointy ass elbow.

"Those blonde bitches won't leave me the hell alone, and I'm not trying to go to jail today for murder."

"Screw 'em."

"Easier said than done," I grumbled.

"Just think, you have what they don't."

I looked at him and we both creepily smirked at each other.

"Rub it in?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Duh, stupid." He rolled his eyes and left to go talk to someone more important than his gorgeous best friend.

"Baby," a deep voice said from behind me. I grinned at Noah's pet name for me. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and I grinned.

Until I realized that Noah was in a wheelchair and wouldn't be able to press his body against mine.

"Shane," I groaned. "Get off of me."

He spun me around and caught my wrists that were so close to pushing him away.

"I'm sorry about the date and what I said. Can we start over?" What a heartfelt apology. It moved me to fucking tears. The sincerity warmed my heart. Not.

There is no way to put into words how much I wanted to laugh in his face. I decided that it'd be more fun to toy with him instead.

"Of course Shane. Let's give it another shot." I forced a fake smile. It wasn't too hard since i had been in such a disappointing relationship and was supposed to seem belated.

"I knew you'd take me back," he grinned at the same time his sneaky hand glided it's way down to my ass. I inwardly grimaced in repulsion. He was such a douche.

"Yeah. Totally. And I'm also going to dye my hair blonde and become a stripper." Oh I was such a bitch for doing this. "Shane listen to me honey; I hate you. You are a piece of shit person and an even worse boyfriend. Stay away from me because I'm taken by the most amazing guy."

His jaw dropped and his eyes began to harden.

"You're only with him for the sex. We all know you're a dirty slut," he laughed at his hilarious comeback. "Hope the lucky guy has a blast getting herpes."

"Real mature Shane," I rolled my eyes. "Go shove a cactus up your ass or something."

He glared at me then smirked at something over my shoulder. Before I could turn around and see what it was, Shane had me physically restrained and was frantically kissing me.

"Get off you psychotic jerk!" I grumbled against his disgusting lips. Shane's bitch ass took that as a chance to pry his slimy tongue in.

"Get the fuck off of her asshole!" Finally someone has come to my rescue. Took them long enough.

"See Noah, she is a whore," Cassidy said loudly. I looked over to her annoying self and then to the guy she was standing by. Noah. Sadly for me he looked beyond pissed.

There were so many people in the courtyard who were staring. Damn, I felt like such a fucking screw up. My first relationship with a guy I actually like and he catches my ex mouth raping me. Fantastic.

Biting my lip to keep from crying, I turned away and headed toward to car park.

I pulled out a spare set of keys to Jackson's car and hopped in. I could hear voices calling for me in the background but I was too devastated to stop and listen to a verbal beat down.

At home, I immediately went up stairs and brushed my teeth and showered. Shortly following that, I went downstairs, grabbed a quart of ice cream, and went back into my room to cry myself to sleep.

I hate myself. I currently hate myself just a little less than I hate Shane. Damn him! He caused all of this! If it wasn't for him, I'd currently be snuggled up against my steamy boyfriend. Well, I'd be in Government class but you get the picture.

Only I can manage to ruin such a good thing. What sucks is that Noah and I were good together. We would have lasted a long time. But now here we are. He thinks I'm a whore and more than likely hates me for real this time.

There was never a better time to drown yourself than now. I'm a fucking failure. I need to leave. Like asap.

Sighing, I dug out my phone. Ignoring all the texts and missed calls that were probably filled with hate, I dialed my dad's number.

He picked up on the fourth ring. "Hey Daddy," i sniffled.

He was instantly on Concerned-Dad mode. I didn't tell him all that happened but only my current feelings and how I felt like I shouldn't be here anymore.

"Can I come to Paris with you guys? Please?" I broke down crying and was rudely interrupted by loud banding on the door. I cried even harder.

He was coming to dump me!! Kill me now.

"I have to go," I cried to my dad. "I love you. Please send a ticket as soon as you can."

He opposed me ending the call but I hung up on him anyway.

I took my time walking over to my door. Let my sad ending come.

"Please don't break up with me," I pleaded at Noah.

Coincidentally, it was at the same time he asked if I was alright.

"What?!" He yelled when he heard me.

"Don't break up with me."

His eyes softened even more than they had when he saw me crying. "Baby, I know what happened."

"You do?"

"I was there the entire time! Do you know how long it took me to wheel myself over to you from the carpark? It took fucking forever. I couldn't hear a thing you guys were saying but I was pissed he was anywhere near you. Then he fucking kissed you right in front of me!

"What the hell am I supposed to do with a broken leg and arm? I can't hit the guy who kissed my girl. I can't give him a lesson he clearly needs. I can't show you that I'm there for you and that I will protect you. I think when you saw me looking pissed you took it the wrong way.

"Not to mention how much I wanted to hit Cassidy for calling you a whore. She's such a bitch," he spat out angrily.

"Wait, so you're not mad at me?"

"Hell no! Is that why you've been crying?"

I nod and he looks up at me with a pitiful expression.

"I'm sorry baby. What can I do to make it up to you?"

A smile slowly worked it's way on to my face. "We can cuddle."

He laughed. "Alright, help me get my big ass in your bed."

Noah wiped away my tears and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Can I just say that once I'm out of this damn thing, I'm going to beat the shit out of Captain Douche?" I laughed and he gave me a kiss. "It's you an me forever. I've waited too long to have you for it to be ruined by a bunch of bitches and assholes. You're not getting rid of me that easily Layla."

~~

Vote and Comment my lovelies! And happy holidays!!! Xoxo