YML chapter 10

here ya goo!

Groooooooooody! 

Noah 

"They are disguating! Have you seen them make out? They might as well make a porno together!" 

I was livid. Is there really a reason for them to get so physical in public. I promise she's doing it to spite me.  

Can she not realise that Shane is not the right guy for her? He freaking gropes her in public. That's a great sign of respect.  

"Dude, he's such a pig. Give it a couple of days they'll be done." 

"You know what Layla is? She's his little lab rat letting him do whatever he wants to her." 

"Check," Darren bounced the basketball to me and I bounced it back to him.  

He piveted around and made a shot that went in.  

"Smooth,"Darren and I shot around for a while longer.  

"Hey! Can I play?" Annoyed, I looked over at Layla and almost passed out. She must not know the men she could kill wearing shorts like the ones she has on.  

"Sorry, no late arrivals accepted." 

"Noah, are you serious? I live here I can very well throw some freaking balls around with you and Darren." 

"It's too late to play. Shouldv'e been out here forty minutes ago." I lined up and made a shot that went around the rim before dropping into the basket.  

I swi eled around in my chair to look back at Layla who was eyeing me down.  

"I don't know what I did to you but I'm sorry and hope that you'll get over it and stop acting like a little b**** all the time." 

She went back in the house slamming the French door behind her. Screw her, I thought to myself.  

"Darren, stop laughing." he shook his head and threw his head back laughing at me.  

I threw a ball at his head and he snapped his head back up to glare at me.  

"It's on!" he took the cap off of a water bottle and threw it at me. I shook my head getting some of the water off my face. 

About an hour or so later, we wrapped up the game and headed inside. First thing I did was grab a Twinkie from the pantry. They were my absolute favorite food in the world. Twinkies were moist, filled with the best tasting filling, and looked like little submarines! How cooler can you get than a mini yellow submarine that tastes good? You can't. It's impossible in fact.  

I rolled my way to where the elevator was to get upstairs. On the way, I heard Layla's voice streaming out from the office.  

"it's not like that though. Jaxx is gone, so is Lindsey, and Noah? I don't even want to talk about him...I have nothing to do... swimming? You want me to go swimming by myself? Have you heard about the oil spill? I'm not getting in that water anytime soon. What if a wave carried me off to sea and I drown?...I never said that...Bye Shane!" she shouted irritated. 

She came out before Darren and I could get very far.  

"We were um, heading upstairs," 

"No you two were listening in on my conversation," she glared.  

"But we were also going upstairs," Darren nodded towards the elevator.  

I know for a fact that Layla was trying to kill me with the look that she was givong me. Her whole stance screamed 'Get the f**k away from me'.  

"We're gonna go..." I broke away from her intimidating glare and rolled right into Darren. "Dude move!" He shuffle to the elevator and I rolled right in after him trying to get away ASAP from the crazy lady.