YML 21

Hey guys! This one's jampacked. Let me know what you think!!!

Noah

Today's the day! I've been waiting forever to get these damn casts off. At the last check up, the doc said I'd have to have a brace on my arm and where a boot for my right leg, but I was still excited as hell to get the shit off.

Casts are itchy, scratchy, and clunky. And now my recovery is progressing enough for me to get them off.

"Someone's excited," Layla grinned. We had just gotten to the orthopedics and I couldn't stay still to save my life.

"Well yeah, more range of motion in my arm to please you," my eyebrows wiggled suggestively.

Like expected, she laughed and shook her head at me. "You did pretty well with one hand, I cant imagine you using two."

"If you're good I might reward you with a little sample."

"Really?! I am so excited. Really. Yay. Woo. Hoo." Her sarcasm made the relationship interesting to say the least. She always kept me on my toes. Or at least five out of the ten since I can't move my right leg.

"Now now, don't get too excited there. We have a long day ahead of us."

"Sorry. I couldn't control the waves of absolute elated-ness that were internally consuming me. I'll work on it," she smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. That was one thing I'd always loved about Layla. No, not her making her boobs appear bigger, but her feisty side. It was an utter turn on and always had me shifting in my seat to avoid a public display of my mini- me.

"Noah Freeney?" I knew I was cheesing like a five year old on Christmas.

Layla smiled back and gave a tight, encouraging squeeze on my hand.

"We're closer to the end of the road. I can't wait to not have to worry about this shit anymore."

"I for one will miss the sponge baths," Layla's sly smirk made my eyes light up. Everything she did had my full interests.

"Who said those will stop?" Layla and I's baths together is something I looked forward too. They always came unexpectedly; she'd call the nurse to tell her not to come, or she'd come up with something sly and take advantage of my crippled state while we were both practically naked. She was a sneaky little one.

Finally, the Doc came in. To my surprise, he had a mini power saw in his hand. Hmm, I didn't know I'd have this shit off that soon. Weren't there exams and shit that he had to do before hand?

"Hey Freeney, how're those parents of yours?"

"Good sir."

"Right on. And how are you Miss Layla?"

"Great."

"Nice to hear. Let's get this show on the road,"he started the saw and I watched attentively. Layla on the other hand, was squeezing the hell out of my good hand.

"It's just a tiny saw babe."

She glared up at me with hard eyes. "Shut up."

"Look, all done." My doctor held up my large leg cast. "Now let's get your arm free and we'll check them both."

He freed my arm from the itchy plaster and pulled out some tools. "Let's take a look here."

He proceeded to give me some reaction and pain tests to estimate how long the rest of the healing process would take.

"Let's go get some rays taken," the old man smiled.

After he took x-rays of both my leg and arm, Layla and I had to wait somewhat patiently for them to print out or whatever x-rays do.