23

Noah

Waiting for Layla was terrible. She was always so indecisive in what to get. I typed away at my phone as she tried on yet another outfit.

The ladies around the store would not stop glancing over at me. It was honestly creeping me out. I had to divert my gaze to avoid lustful states. Hell, I know I'm attractive but shit you don't have to stare at me like I'm a piece of meat. I am a human being. With feelings. And a girlfriend. I can't be bothered with this shit.

I had been talking to Darren and apparently he was in the same situation with Kai. She was trying to find a sweatshirt which I guess was a very specific type she wanted. Yet had been to several stores and she still hasn't found it. Like me, my dude was getting hungry.

"Okay so this pair or the other one?" She came out dressed in shiny, black high waisted pants. They fit her snuggly and made her hips look delectable.

"Those."

"You sure?" Her face crinkled as she looked down at them. Her hair hung past her slouched shoulders. Her v-neck revealed her creamy olive skin. She was truly gorgeous.

"Hell yes," I groaned. Those pants made her look like sex on legs. "If you get anything, get those pants."

"Yes sir," she mock saluted before going back into the dressing room.

My stomach growled while she was in there. Why hasn't she fed me yet? I'm her boyfriend, I need to be fed three times or more a day.

"Babe," I whined. "I'm starving."

She laughed at me. Laughed! "Okay baby, I'll get you something after I check out."

Sighing, I slumped back into the lounge chair that they kept by the dressing rooms. She took forever, and when she finally came out she was only holding a handful of items.

"Are you serious? That took forever for only six things?" She rolled her eyes and brushed past me.

"I'll get you some ice cream later?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned into her.

"Only if it's chocolate."

"Sure, sure," she waved me off.

The cashier rang her up and Layla got out her wallet.

"What are you doing?" I snatched the wallet out of her hand, and took out my own.

"Noah, I can pay for myself." Her stance showed defiance. Oh Layla, always feisty.

"I know you can, but I want to get this for you."

"I'll pay you back," she promised.

The worker ran my credit card and handed it back to me.

"Only if it's in the bedroom," I nibbled on her ear. She giggled. "Let's go find get D and Kai before we get food." They had abandoned us half an hour ago to go to a different store in hopes of finding Kai her sweatshirt.

They had been together for only a week, yet they were joined at the hip. Hopefully Darren keeps it wrapped up: I'm too young to be an uncle.

But then again, Layla and I were equally guilty.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked down at Layla and saw her amused face.

"Oh nothing."

"Sure. Nothing," I gave her hand a tight squeeze and led us to the food court. Finally. Food.

"Look Noah. Twinkies."

Instantly, I perked up. Twinkies were my thing. They were absolutely perfect. When it was announced that Hostess was going out if business, I almost died. I had gone to several grocery and convenience stores to stock up. There's about fifty something boxes of Twinkies in the freezer out in the garage.

Obsessed didn't cut it.

I felt slim arms snake around my waist and couldn't hold in my grin.

I had gotten her. My dream girl.

~~~

Hi babes!!! 👋👋