24

10 votes/comments for next chapter

Stay tuned for sneak peak of the next chapter!

Layla

"I just... I don't know what I want anymore," I truthfully told Noah.

His face screwed up in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I took a deep breath. "I want us to...to have...um, sex."

He stayed quiet. Noah actually looked both confused and excited. Such a weird combination.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I can't complain about that." I rolled my eyes at his typical male thought.

"I feel ready to be with you like that. Noah you drive me crazy," he pulled me into his lap and I buried my head in his neck. "I want to be with you."

"Babe, I'll give you whatever you want. And if you want this dick baby, I'll surely give it to you." His large hands began to slowly caress my bare legs.

"Noah," I tried to scold through a moan. "Not now!"

I felt his chest rumble against me as he let out a deep chuckle. We had been in his room watching Breaking Bad when my thoughts began to wander. Although we were in here alone, both my sister and Jackson were home.

Noah gave me a gentle kiss against my temple, "don't worry. I have big plans for this. My bedroom won't do."

"I don't want it to be one of those things where you feel the need to spend a lot of money to make me feel special. I just want you."

He shushed me and gave me kisses. "I know my girl, I know what you want. Don't worry your pretty little head."

The conversation died down and our attention went back to the show that we had missed a huge gap of. I clicked off the television as we both failed to understand what was currently happening.

"Let's go out with the in-laws. I feel like we haven't been spending anytime with them lately," I blushed at Noah's smooth reference to marrying me.

"I'm sure my sister and Jackson have been just fine without us." Noah gave me a pointed look, and we both fell out laughing.

Okay so those two alone means trouble. With as much time as they've been spending together, I was beginning to become concerned for the general public.

"Speaking of Jaxx, I think we need to find him a male friend." Noah clearly did not appreciate my suggestion: his face scrunched up in distaste.

"I don't want any dude with my younger brother. He'll get his heart broken and I'll be forced to kill someone," his fists tightly curled up in fists at his sides.

Oh Noah, always the protective older sibling.

As we made our way downstairs, I tried my best to ease his mind.

"Babe, Jackson is capable of taking care of himself. He's not me; he won't let some guy run all over him."

Noah sighed. "But if he falls in love with someone, he'll be completely vulnerable to them," his eyes cast downward and he spoke lowly. It was clear as day that Noah deeply cared for his baby brother it was heart warming really. "I don't want to see him hurt."

I rubbed his arm soothingly, "he'll be okay."

The two of us entered a boisterous kitchen, and at the knowledge of our arrival, the decibel level dropped severely.

Lindsey and Jaxx stared back at us with raised eyebrows. There was an awkward silence until Linds decided to interfere.

She flipped her brown hair over her tanned shoulder and narrowed her eyes at us. "Oh look who decided to join us, Jackson."

He pursed his lips at us and leaned her elbows on the granite countertop. "The two lovers emerge from their secret chamber. How cute," he curtly replied.

"Okay? Do you guys want to hang out today?"

"Moi?" They both asked in reference to themselves. Oh God, we should have never left them alone.

"Yes..." Noah gave me an uncertain glance.

"Of course bitch!"Jackson jumped in excitement.

"Where are we going? Will there be food?!" They both looked at us intently with scary smiles glazed on their lips.

I tapped Noah's shoulder and he leaned down so I could whisper into his ear.

"Maybe we should go and have the sex and leave them here..."

He laughed out loud and shook his head at me. "No way! Look at the damage we've caused already!"

I looked back over at the two and flinched at their creepiness.

"Let's go bowling." Without waiting for any feedback, I turned on my heel and stalked off to the garage.

Around half an hour later, we were bowling at King Lanes with the in-laws as Noah liked to call them, and Darren and Kai.

We were doing boys versus girls and my team was a few pins away from tying with the boys.

Us girls as in, Kai and me, began to play a game of 'Distract Our Boyfriends'. We'd do anything to win.

Whenever they'd go up, we'd say something inappropriate, or pretend to admire some other guy.

Our strategic ways were working in our favor. The entire night was amazing. Well, before chaos struck.

~~~

Thanks for reading !

~~~~~~

Jk I couldn't leave you guys hanging....

~~~~~~

Shane and his clique decided to show up. What a terrible coincidence. Out of all the places they could have gone, here they are.

Unfortunately, they had walked past us as Kai bent over to retie her bowling shoe.

It began with a wolf whistle and escalated to flying fists.

One of Shane's friends, Aaron, had the audacity to hit on Kai. If you could even call it that. Although warned angrily by Darren, Aaron spat degrading slurs at Kai. Apparently he was going to have her screaming his name and he'd teach her how to do something.

Noah held Darren back but Aaron kept egging him on.

"D, don't worry about it. It's alright. Relax," she held on to his bicep and clung to him.

"Yeah D, relax and watch me fuck your chick. I'll show her who her daddy is." Aaron made a kissy face towards Kai and Darren flipped shit.

Darren was laying into Aaron mercilessly. I thought one of Shane's other friends was coming up to pull Darren off his friend but he tried to jump him instead.

Kai screamed for them to stop, and I yelled at Shane to get his low life friends.

Noah pulled the other one off and got hit in his gorgeous face.

"Get off him!"

"Someone call the police!" A voice in the back called.

Suddenly, people came rushing toward us trying to break up the fight.

Just as it died down, Shane had to yank me toward him and kiss me. He groped me and squeezed me tight. I fought him best as I could but it ended abruptly.

Noah had him pinned to the ground by his throat and was growling out words.

"Don't. Touch. Her. Stay the fuck away from us."

A college looking guy pulled Noah off and Shane's friend helped him up.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I looked at Noah for guidance but started to cry at the bruise forming around his eye.

"Fuck, cops."

Glancing over my shoulder, I was faced with several policemen.

Great.

~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Feedback is welcomed