YML Chapter 11

this is amazing! Im just sayin! Its not a cocky thing i just really love this one! Theres more cussing than I had preferred but its necessary for the moment. From here the story will get even more fantastical i have outrageous plans for the next week of the characters' life in the story. The next chapters should by great by far! 

Please vote! I'll feel like a failure if you don't!! :( 

ENJOI!! :D

Layla 

Freaking argh! Having to spend my Friday night with Noah and Darren sucks so bad! They're 'in charge' of the remote so they've been dominating what we've been watching on TV for the past two hours. I suppose my suggestion for a movie wasn't favored by the remote supervisors because we've been watchind Swamp People for the past two hours straight.  

Okay, I have to admit that the show is hilarious as well as rediculous, but really? Two hours in a row of watching people of the bayou? I can't take it.  

On the oversized screen, Willy was talking about his hunting skill, and the guys fell out laughing.  

"Darren shut up!" I kicked him in his side as well as I could while sitting down right next to him.  

"I love Willy!" he was nearly crying now.  

"Wow," shaking my head in severe disappointment, I focused on the animal killers on television.  

After about ten more minutes of suffering and checking my phone periodically for texts from Shane that I knew I wasn't going to get, I stood up determined with my hands on my hips.  

"Give me the remote," I snatched it out of Noah's hand and began flipping through the channels.  

"Layla no! They were about to go catch shrimp and get attacked by crocs at night! We have to watch it." 

"Absolutely not," my hip was jutted out with flair. Deciding what to watch, I continued flipping through the channels. 

Office Space. 

The name sounded familiar and I was so close to clicking the button before I was pulled back by a strong arm.  

"Ah! What the heck?!" I turned in one of the boys' arms, swatting them away.  

"You're not allowed to change the channel!" 

"Get off Noah!" 

"Give the remote back!" 

Noah was practically lying on top of me with his good arm reached out, trying to take the remote from me.  

Wow isn't this familiar. I'm darn sure this happened earlier thos week. Although then, I was the ine who was trying to get the remote. Hey, I guess I can consider this revenge. 

Absent mindedly rolling around, I ending up sitting on him.  

"Just watch it Noah!" Darren tried to persuade his friend.  

"Yeah, listen to Darren, Noah." 

"Layla shut up!" 

"You're so mean," I pouted with my arms crossed.  

"Kind of like your douchebag boyfriend right?" that sobered me right up.  

"Please don't start Noah," I begged.  

That didn't stop him from prodding. "Listen, you can do way better. I know you know it." 

It's true. I know I can, but Shane and I have this connection and we can not not be together. We may not have the best thing going but we have to be together. No matter what he puts me through, we have to get through it.