Chapter 12

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 12

(Pic: Clearing Outside of Meadows Pack)

Bryan's POV

As Steven was striping down, I began to feel my checks heat up. For some reason, I could turn around. My eyes were stuck too all of his gloriousness.

From the muscles that surrounded his neck, where I could see the faint bite mark that I had left on him only a night before, to the muscles that ran down over his broad shoulders and on his chest and bulging arms that looked like they could move mountains. I know that I had seen all of it before, but I had never taken the time to look at all of his wonderfully sinful body.

Before he started to pull of his pants, I heard Steven growl with a deep low sound in his throat. My eyes automatically snapped up to his face to see his eyes where glowing.

"You might want to stop looking at me like that little one. I might end up doing something that I would prefer to do somewhere a little more private; like my bed!" If my cheeks weren't on fire before, they most definitely were now. I shifted my eyes away from him and turned around completely, not wanting to tempt myself anymore to look at him; even though my body wanted him to do exactly what he said he would do.

I was startled when I felt something big and furry drop down on my shoulder. I turned around to find a huge wolf with the color of redwood fur coloring its body I looked up at the eyes and instantly knew that is was Steven.

Looking over him I could that his wolf's form was just as muscular and was his human form. His rib cage was somewhat bulky, and the calves on his legs were just a bulky. As I walked around him, with my hand skimming his fur, he stayed extremely still and almost purred with a slight hint of growling.

When I came back around to the front of him I looked at him face and fell in love him all over again.

"You're so beautiful." I murmured to myself, but of course he heard and brought his head down next to neck and licked at his mark on me. I couldn't stop the moan that left my mouth at the feeling of him touching the bit mark.

Not before long, he stopped licking my mark and pushed my chest with his chest, signaling for me to change with him.

Being a bit too embarrassed to have him see me change I turned around and began to strip. As I was starting to strip, I heard him give what would pass for a wolf chuckling. I just glared at nothing, thinking of how I could make him pay for that later.