Chapter 20

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 20

(Pic: Bryan's dad, Beta Ben Bartell)

Steven's POV

"Steven, Bryan's in heat." Cedrick stated.

How could I have not seen it before? I had known that this was going to happen, that's why I disregarded Bryan's sadness the night I had mated with him. He had thought that by mating with me, he would be taking my chances of having a family away, but he was wrong.

A whimper escaped Bryan's throat and my arms instantly wrapped around him fully and brought him as close to my body as physically possible. I stopped a groan from leaving my lips when another whimper escaped his lips and his body began to grind up against mine.

From what I could tell, and by the look in Bryan's eyes, he was fully consumed by his heat and I could feel the lust that was radiating off of him. It was like a beckon, begging me to get closer to him.

The more that Bryan rubbed up against me, the more my blood boiled in my veins and pooled down towards my southern reign. I could also feel how excited that Bryan was. I knew that if I didn't stop his actions soon, I would lose control, and would forget to tell him what was happening. He had to know what would come of this.

With the last bit of control I had left, I slightly pushed Bryan away from me, to get some distance between us, and it seemed that neither he nor my wolf liked it. I could hear the rejecting mewls that were leaving Bryan's mouth, begging for me to hold him closer, along with the snarls and growls my wolf was giving me for pushing him away. I was fighting two battles at once, and was praying that I would be able to hold on both fronts.

"Paul," I snapped, my Alpha voice in full command. I knew that it sounded like I was pissed, but in this context I had a feeling they would understand that I was simply trying to restrain myself. I snapped my gaze away from Bryan and directed it towards Paul who was on the other side of the kitchen island.

"Y-yes Alpha." He responded, his neck on full display showing his submission. I did a quick look around to find that Cedrick as well as Molly were showing their necks in submission. I hadn't realized that I was trying so hard to retain myself that my power was really starting to show itself.

"Give me your car keys." I slowly said through clenched teeth.

Without a second thought, Paul pulled his keys out of his pocket and threw them to me. I caught them in one hand, while picking Bryan's body up with the other and throwing his body over my shoulder. I turned around and virtually ran out of the mansion.