Chapter 25

Chapter 25

(Pic: Wright Family Car Crash)

Steven's POV

Bryan was laughing up a storm as we lay in the theater room with my tickling him. He was squirming all over the place trying to get out of my grip. His friends had just left only a few minutes ago, and I had decided to take the private time we had and have some fun.

"Steven!" Bryan screamed from underneath me, unable to breath from how much he was laughing.

"What?" I playfully screamed back.

"Stop tickling me! I'm going to pee myself!!!" He was laughing even harder and his face was a bright red. With a chuckle I let him go and placed a kiss on his lips before getting off of him and lying my head on his stomach.

"You know that was fun." I said looking up at him.

"Maybe for you." He said rapidly breathing, and I just smirked at him. He can say all he wants, but I know he wanted it.

Just keep telling yourself! Bryan said into my head and I couldn't help but chuckle. Before I could say anything, I heard yelling and a commotion coming from the front of the house.

"Well there goes our time of fun and privacy." I said getting up and pulling Bryan up. As he got up I looked at him and the small baby bump he was sprouting. He saw me looking and bit his lip, which had me hard and lusting after him in no time.

I pulled his chin up and covered his lips with mine, but before I could do anything that I wanted to do to him, the yelling got higher from the hallway and had me letting him go. I sighed in slight frustration and took Bryan's hand and pulled him as we went out to the front of the pack house.

I knew something wasn't well when we could see Sean and Mona yelling at one of the warrior wolves that is in charge of guarding the pack house.

"What's going on here?" I asked as Bryan and I came to a stop in front of the three.

"Alpha, I caught these two trying enter the pack house." The guard said and I waved his off.

"It's alright Sam. Sean and Mona here are alright to come to the pack house whenever they wish." I said and Sam nodded his head before taking off.

"Guys what are you doing here? Did you guys miss me that much?" Bryan said jokingly.

With that, Sean and Mona's faces were both as pale as a ghost and I had a feeling I was not going to like the news that they were going to give us.

"Bryan, Steven, our father is going to call war on your pack." Sean said looking at both of us. Bryan's hand squeezed mine.

"Why? We haven't done anything wrong." Bryan said and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him back against my chest.