Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Pic: Sean and Mona Hyzer)

Bryan's POV

BRRRIIIINNNNNNGGG

The bell sounded, marking the end of 3rd period and the beginning of Lunch.

I was out the door, with my stuff in hand, long before the teacher had the chance to say, "Dismissed."

My wolf instantly went on the hunt taking full command of my body and throwing me to the side, no longer having the patience to wait. With each step, the scent got stronger and stronger to point o where it felt like we were right on top of it!

This is it! I thought I'm going to find my mate.

OUR Mate! My wolf growled.

Sprinting down the hall, we turned the corner only to run straight in to Sean and Mona, making all of us fall over to the ground.

"Bry what the hell?" Mona asked getting up and wiping the dirt of her butt.

"Yeah Bry, where's the fire?" Leave it to Sean to always find a joke in everything.

"MATE!" My wolf growled, still in control, warning them to get out of our way, not caring that Sean was the future Alpha of our pack.

Upon closer inspection, Mona gasped at what I can only imagine as my eyes being fully dilated, showing that my wolf was in control.

Before I could process what was happening, Sean had my front slammed against the wall with my hands captured in an iron clad grip in one of his hands behind my back, while his other arm was firmly placed across my shoulder blades, keeping me from trying to move out of his hold.

"Bry, you need to calm down! Make you wolf retract." He calmly said into my left ear, while Mona was keeping a look out to make sure no one, especially teachers, caught us.

He's our future Alpha, listen to him! I pleaded to my wolf.

He only responded with a fierce growl.

Sean in return, roared with such a ferocious growl, it was undeniable that he was full of fury for our disobedience towards our future Alpha.

"I didn't want to do this, but Bry, you leave me with no choice!" The atmosphere surrounding us began to get thicker and thicker. He wouldn't; he couldn't!

"AS YOUR FUTURE ALPHA, I command you to no longer search for your mate until the end of the school day, and to go on with NO interruptions that would reveal the pack to the humans!" I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my lips at the intensity of his command, in addition to the tear beginning to fall down my cheek at such a harsh and cruel thing to demand. "Do you understand?" He forced me around to face him.