Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Pic: The Devilishly Handsome Dustin Sterling)

Bryan's POV

I looked up at the guy named Dustin and was confused as to why he was talking to me. I quickly looked around to make sure that he was talking to me and sure enough we were the only two that were still in the hallway.

"Yeah, I was talking to you, cutie." He said and I instantly wiped my head back towards him when he called me cutie. I got a sick feeling in my stomach just from the fact that someone other than Steven called me that.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked, not sure what else to say.

"Well you can start off by telling me your name." The smirk that had been on his when I first looked at him was still there. For some odd reason, it looked really familiar but I just couldn't place it.

"And why would you want to know my name?" I asked back at him, my caution starting to grow. Him just being a few feet away from me, made me feel uncomfortable.

"Because I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out with me and I would prefer to know your name before I did that." He said, slowly moving forward, getting closer and closer to me.

"Sorry, but I'm already taken." I said, turning around and started to walk in the opposite direction, realizing that I was already really late for class.

Before I could turn around the corner, my right arm was pulled by something extremely heavy and I was semi slammed in to the wall. I looked up to see that it was none other than Dustin and he was far closer than I liked. His lips started to get closer and closer to mine. I began to struggle but he pushed his body into mine and placed both of my arms above my head, making it impossible to move.

For someone that was human, he was really strong. I tried to push him away, yet it seemed that it was futile. Right before his lips were within an inch of mine, the moved course and went straight to my left ear.

"I bet if you gave me a chance, you'd see that I was a far better choice." I could feel his breath on my ear and it made me want to shiver in disgust.

But what was worse was when I felt his lips start to go down my neck. I felt so wrong and I was sure that I was close to vomiting from how much nausea that was rolling through me. As he went down my neck he began to be almost on top of my mark. I could feel Dustin's lips as they got within centimeters of my mark that Steven had put on me.

Right before he could reach the sacred spot that only Steven had the right to touch, there was a silently loud snarl followed by a deep toned cough of attention.

I could feel a rumble of annoyance in Dustin's chest as he got off of me and I looked to my left to see none other than the one person I had been wishing to see.