Chapter 16

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 16

(Pic: Cutie Cedrick)

Bryan's POV

I must have fallen asleep on the way to Steven's house, because when I came to, I was lying down on the leather couch in his living room with a blanket wrapped around me, and a pillow behind my head. I was a little curious, however, as to why Steven hadn't woken me up when we arrived at his house.

Getting up from where I was lying, I folded the blanket back up and through it over the back of the couch. Before I left the living room however, I noticed that it was dark outside.

How long was I out? I rhetorically asked.

"Steven?" I called out but didn't hear his response or any response at all. I began to make my way through the house and down towards his bedroom. I had a feeling that I might find him there, or perhaps in his home office doing so pack work.

Taking in a deep breath, I caught a whiff of burning wood and flowers coming from the direction of the master bedroom, which didn't make that much sense. As I got closer to Steven's room, the smell got strong, as well as the personal smell of Steven. From his scent alone, my gums began to tingle and I could feel my canines lengthen, along with my cock beginning to harden. Personally, it was strange for a person to affect me this way, especially since I was still a virgin, but seeing as how Steven and I had yet to mate, my wolf began to take charge.

I came up to the door and slightly opened it, peaking in. I was bemused by what I found and only opened the door wider to get a better view.

The fireplace was light, casting a romantically warm glow across the room, along the hundreds for candles that were placed throughout the room as well. There were candles on the dresser, on the floor, on the nightstands, the mantel above the fireplace, and even some by the window. The candles only seemed to add to the warm glow the fireplace set upon the room.

Then scattered all over the floor and bed were a mixture of red and white rose petals. It wasn't so much that it would be considered over doing, but just enough to heighten the passionate atmosphere that Steven had perfectly captured.

I found myself walking into the middle of the room and stand at the foot of the bed, looking at the it and feeling a strong pull towards it. This would be my new home and it felt almost right.