Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Pic: Dashing Beta Paul)

Steven's POV

I had been starring at him for such a long time that I didn't even realize when the sun began to come up.

I had woken up in the middle of the night, around 4ish, and as soon as my eyes spotted my beautiful mate, I couldn't help but continue looking at him. He was so gorgeous and I was happy that he was with me, and that I finally had him.

His innocent little face was nestled into the pillow while his back was snuggle as are he could be into my chest, and I loved the feeling it gave me. Pulling my hand up from around his waist, I lightly petted his face and took in how soft it was. If I had the time I would admire his body, every inch of it, and make him wither, beg, shake, and shudder with the pleasure I gave him with my hands.

To show him how much I truly loved him and how much I wanted him. He was the one thing in my life that constant; the one thing that I would protect above all else, if it came to it.

I was startled from my thoughts when he turned around and cuddled his face into my chest, and I pulled my hand away from his face, and pulled him in closer to my warmth, which I knew he wanted. As he found the place he wanted, he moved his knee up and it made contact with my groin, and he began to rub it back and forth. My cock became fully erect in seconds and all I wanted to do at that moment, was to do exactly as I had planned; show him how much my body wanted him. But it I took all I had to not groan out in pleasure and rub back up against him.

Taking my hand that was wrapped around his waist, I placed it on his thigh to stop his motion and he let out a sigh, and that too almost snapped my control.

I quickly looked over to the bedside table to see that it was close to 10, and as much as I wish I didn't have to get up, I knew that I had pack business to attend to and that I had to introduce Bryan to the pack as their new Alpha.

I pulled the pillow from behind my head and wedged it in between Bryan and my chest. When I thought that he wouldn't miss my touch too much, I got up and headed for the bathroom and quietly closed the door so that I wouldn't wake him.

Padding over to the shower, I turned the knob to get the water running as I got a towel out of the cupboard and placed it onto the towel warmer.

I placed my hand into the jet of water to feel if it was warm enough to step in, and slightly turning the knob to the warmer side, I stepped through the shower door and let the water run over me.

I quickly took my shower, not wanting to wake up Bryan, or for him to be awake before I returned back to our room. I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom to find Bryan already up and clothed. But was pissed me off was that he was putting school materials into his backpack.