Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Pic: Adorably Hot Bryan)

Bryan's POV

Nothing made me feel more safe than his warm, steel like arms, wrapped around my shoulders, keeping my back close to his bulging, muscular front. The warmth and security being so intoxicating and inviting, I couldn't help but snuggle closer to him and try to get more of the luscious scent that was him. The subtle scent of musk, mixed with a blend of old leather and burning firewood, pulsed off of him, creating a calm effect to my body.

"Bry, I need you, please, let me claim you as mine!" My mystery man said, his warm soft lips on my ear, with such a deep and husky tone, I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spin. But before I could say yes a thousand times over, never wanting this feeling to go away, he began to slip away.

"No, please, come back. I need you too!" I yelled into the shadows, his body frame drifting farther and farther away.

"NO!" I shouted, shooting up from my bed in a cold sweat, with the aggravating sound of my alarm getting louder and louder from its place on my night stand.

I swear these dreams keep getting more and more realistic, I thought to myself as I got up and went about my normal routine, no longer wanting to find comfort in my sleep.

Walking into the bathroom, down the hall from my bedroom, I turned the water on for the shower, giving it time to heat up so it wouldn't be so cold when I got in. Once I could see the steam coming off of the water, I climbed into the shower, allowing the scolding hot liquid to relax my muscles and try to loosen me up bit.

Standing there, under the soothingly hot water, my mind kept going back to my dreams; the very first one only showing me the tall, muscular figure of a man, with his face complete masked the darkness. With each dream the man moved closer and closer to me saying small or incomplete sentences each time until finally I was able to touch him. The very first time I was able to touch him was such a shock because of the undeniable current of electricity that ran between us. And the scent. God, the mouth watering scent! I had never smelled something so intoxicating and luring ever before. But it always ended the same way; him slipping away until he was nothing more than a blur, and me springing up in my bed with a cold sweat, panting to get breath into my lungs.

I was startled out of my thoughts as the water instantly froze. Realizing I had used all of the hot water, I knew that even the water could help me relax, as it hadn't every other time in the past few weeks.

Only HE can relax us! My wolf said to me, he too being anxious to find our mate.

Well he has to be close, otherwise why would I be having these dreams? I asked, but just like all the other times I asked this question, my wolf didn't answer.